Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #71
The Jerk
Here but not really here.

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to The Jerk Send a message via MSN to The Jerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy_Boi View Post
It was in my car at the meet if I dont sell it this week I will bring it next meet. And I like that pose you did for the camera. Jerk I work in your area the beach is nice I may have seen your car.
Yeah I just bought mine off JDP last week and then when I realized at the meet you guys had some spares laying around collecting dust I was like . But I know one of the guys, including Chuck (cterry) was also looking to get one so maybe you could hook him up with it at the BBQ.

Thanks for the compliment on the pose, I watched and learned from Dani and thought I could give my version of one as well.. btw where do you work at that your near me? I wouldnt be surprised if Ive seen you or passed by you but now that you got that car supercharged I will definately hear AND see you coming!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #72
Dani<3

Drives: Ugly truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jerk View Post
Yeah I just bought mine off JDP last week and then when I realized at the meet you guys had some spares laying around collecting dust I was like . But I know one of the guys, including Chuck (cterry) was also looking to get one so maybe you could hook him up with it at the BBQ.

Thanks for the compliment on the pose, I watched and learned from Dani and thought I could give my version of one as well.. btw where do you work at that your near me? I wouldnt be surprised if Ive seen you or passed by you but now that you got that car supercharged I will definately hear AND see you coming!

Hahahah!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #73
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jerk View Post

already PM'd him.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #74
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
I had a blast, real cool people and down to earth =) just a bit dissapointed my car wasnt in any of these pics =( *tear* lol its all good though had a good time hope to do it again soon
Old 06-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #75
Bad Jewel

Drives: 2010 RS SS Red Jewel Tintcoat 6M
Silver Stripe

Nice job on the video. What color / paint code is your silver stripe?
Rotofab
Stainless Works
Custom Tune
550 rwhp / 550 rwtq
Bad Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #76
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Crud, I wasn't there but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I'll see you guys at the next one
Old 06-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #77
advanceNconquer
'Cisco

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS RS LS3
Pictures

Hi Dani,

Loved the pics, but different poses please!?

If you leave your computer ON 24/7 ... then you might as well help fight cancer, malaria and other diseases. Join me in the struggle, and feel good at the end of the day.
advanceNconquer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #78
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
I had a blast, real cool people and down to earth =) just a bit dissapointed my car wasnt in any of these pics =( *tear* lol its all good though had a good time hope to do it again soon
Hey Leonardo. I'm sure I took pictures of your car. I'll look through them again.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:30 PM   #79
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSSkier874 View Post
if your talking about he SS knob on my car that is the Barton short shifter. I'm not sure if it would work with the hurst.
Thanks for the reponse SSkier.....I'm gonna check with them to see if it fits....your ride is SSWEET!

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #80
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
Thanks for the reponse SSkier.....I'm gonna check with them to see if it fits....your ride is SSWEET!
I think there is an "SS" for the Hurst Shifter. I'll check for you.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:53 AM   #81
xSSkier874

Drives: 17 Silverado, 99 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
no prob and thanks, thought really were all driving camaros here
xSSkier874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #82
Dani<3

Drives: Ugly truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by advanceNconquer View Post
Hi Dani,

Loved the pics, but different poses please!?

Haha i'll switch it up next time. I do have one where my tongue matches the car though, the monster turned my mouth a different color
Old 06-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #83
sparaz
867-5309

Drives: 2010 CMG RS & 86 black Z28 3rd gen
I didn't know you all were in anaheim!! I should of kept checking up, i'm down in OC to club/party every other weekend... I need... another... event... DAMN!
sparaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #84
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
A little late, but here are my pictures: