Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2014, 02:04 PM   #1401
Mydivorcegift
GPI Built
 
Mydivorcegift's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TN
Posts: 2,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
Still sitting on my ass. lol Went for my pre-op physical and everything checked out fine although I'm still eating like I'm working out so I did gain 8lbs and believe me it's not muscle. It'll probably balance out because I'm sure I won't be eating much after the surgery. Can't wait to get this over with
I'll start training for you

Starts today....

Monday dynamic bench and cardio...
Tues am extra workout for bench and cardio..
Tues pm dynamic squat and cardio...
Weds extra workout for squat and cardio...
Thurs max effort bench and cardio..
Fri am extra workout for bench and cardio..
Fri pm max effort squat and cardio...
Sat extra workout for squat and cardio...
__________________
GPI Built 416.
510rwhp/473rwtq in a 102 degree dyno room.
Track times coming to back it up.

Ordered 7/6 2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:07 PM   #1402
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Franklin , MA
Posts: 6,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
I'll start training for you

Starts today....

Monday dynamic bench and cardio...
Tues am extra workout for bench and cardio..
Tues pm dynamic squat and cardio...
Weds extra workout for squat and cardio...
Thurs max effort bench and cardio..
Fri am extra workout for bench and cardio..
Fri pm max effort squat and cardio...
Sat extra workout for squat and cardio...


If you train for me will I get the results too. LOL
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:10 PM   #1403
Mydivorcegift
GPI Built
 
Mydivorcegift's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TN
Posts: 2,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
If you train for me will I get the results too. LOL
Absolutely

I'll beam them to you
__________________
GPI Built 416.
510rwhp/473rwtq in a 102 degree dyno room.
Track times coming to back it up.

Ordered 7/6 2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #1404
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur
 
Dznts's Avatar
 
Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 22,062
__________________
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #1405
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Franklin , MA
Posts: 6,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
Absolutely

I'll beam them to you
You mean I bust my ass in the gym for nothing, I could just let you do it for me. THAT'S the new way of training.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:19 PM   #1406
Normagene


 
Normagene's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Eastern, Mass
Posts: 2,615
What are some good non fattening snacks I can get hubby to eat. He eats too much, not too much junk, but he's munching on something all the time. Way way too much fruit, which I'm guessing has lots of sugar, be it natural, it's still too much sugar. He goes thru a three pound can of planters mixed nuts in like a week! So I need good healthy snacks or he may go out and sneak some god knows what kinda junk. He's 5'10" around 182 so he has a little too much body fat, but he looks pretty good. Doesn't have a big belly/gut or anything. I think his body fat is around 22% which for an O'l Fart isn't bad.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #1407
Mydivorcegift
GPI Built
 
Mydivorcegift's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TN
Posts: 2,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
You mean I bust my ass in the gym for nothing, I could just let you do it for me. THAT'S the new way of training.
Sure feels good after a month off!
__________________
GPI Built 416.
510rwhp/473rwtq in a 102 degree dyno room.
Track times coming to back it up.

Ordered 7/6 2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #1408
DieselAries1
 
DieselAries1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vermont
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
What are some good non fattening snacks I can get hubby to eat. He eats too much, not too much junk, but he's munching on something all the time. Way way too much fruit, which I'm guessing has lots of sugar, be it natural, it's still too much sugar. He goes thru a three pound can of planters mixed nuts in like a week! So I need good healthy snacks or he may go out and sneak some god knows what kinda junk. He's 5'10" around 182 so he has a little too much body fat, but he looks pretty good. Doesn't have a big belly/gut or anything. I think his body fat is around 22% which for an O'l Fart isn't bad.
Get him some rice cakes, honey and peanut butter on them is unbelievable. Peanuts are a great source of healthy fats but too much is just that "too much". Raw oats with truvia (stevia) is delicious and loaded with good carbs and 0 fat. Greek yogurt is a number one staple of mine also.
DieselAries1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:35 PM   #1409
tones2SS


 
tones2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,100
Great chest workout today. I try to incorporate abs into every workout as well.
__________________
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:49 PM   #1410
Normagene


 
Normagene's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Eastern, Mass
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAries1 View Post
Get him some rice cakes, honey and peanut butter on them is unbelievable. Peanuts are a great source of healthy fats but too much is just that "too much". Raw oats with truvia (stevia) is delicious and loaded with good carbs and 0 fat. Greek yogurt is a number one staple of mine also.

Thanks for the info. I'll get some so he can give it a try. Although I can hear him now "what's this, looks and taste like styrofoam". Again, thanks really appreciate it.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:43 AM   #1411
DieselAries1
 
DieselAries1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vermont
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Thanks for the info. I'll get some so he can give it a try. Although I can hear him now "what's this, looks and taste like styrofoam". Again, thanks really appreciate it.

They really aren't to bad with peanut butter on them. Maybe a tbsp at a time. It's really tempting to use half the jar on them
DieselAries1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:43 AM   #1412
Diode Dynamics

 
Diode Dynamics's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,250
There's some pretty good Greek Yogurt granola bars out there...you may want to check that out for him.

I eat them at work when I need a snack and they are packed with protein also

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #1413
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Franklin , MA
Posts: 6,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
What are some good non fattening snacks I can get hubby to eat. He eats too much, not too much junk, but he's munching on something all the time. Way way too much fruit, which I'm guessing has lots of sugar, be it natural, it's still too much sugar. He goes thru a three pound can of planters mixed nuts in like a week! So I need good healthy snacks or he may go out and sneak some god knows what kinda junk. He's 5'10" around 182 so he has a little too much body fat, but he looks pretty good. Doesn't have a big belly/gut or anything. I think his body fat is around 22% which for an O'l Fart isn't bad.
If you don't mind cooking a little you might try these. They are actually very good and I use them as mini meals on the go or for snacks.

I changed up the recipe a little as they are a pain to cook as listed. What I do is double the ingredients for three "muffins" I cook in bulk so I quadruple it and make six muffins at a time then freeze them so I can grab one on the go. This will come out to 1 cup batter for each muffin as seen below (before cooking) The macros are slightly less than listed like this . They are very healthy and delicious too and will fill you up more than typical snacks.

The macros end up being as listed below making them great for snacks

281 cals

26 g protein

35 g carbs

4 g fat
Attached Images
  
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #1414
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur
 
Dznts's Avatar
 
Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 22,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
If you don't mind cooking a little you might try these. They are actually very good and I use them as mini meals on the go or for snacks.

I changed up the recipe a little as they are a pain to cook as listed. What I do is double the ingredients for three "muffins" I cook in bulk so I quadruple it and make six muffins at a time then freeze them so I can grab one on the go. This will come out to 1 cup batter for each muffin as seen below (before cooking) The macros are slightly less than listed like this . They are very healthy and delicious too and will fill you up more than typical snacks.

The macros end up being as listed below making them great for snacks

281 cals

26 g protein

35 g carbs

4 g fat
Those actually look good, may have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.