Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #29
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
On the 3rd of this month but then I caught a cold and never got back into City Fitness Gym.
Everyones getting sick stomach virus and all man. If we can motivate you to get back in their no problem. What type of exercise you enjoy doing other then changing the remote?
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 AM   #30
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
On the 3rd of this month but then I caught a cold and never got back into City Fitness Gym.
Work out even when your sick, as long as its from the neck up. If its in your chest, stay home and rest.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #31
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I don't have TV. I was jogging every morning and taking long walks every afternoon and lost 83 lbs in 8 months. I have gained 12 lbs in one month of eating bad and cutting back on the exercise. :(
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #32
mntgome1

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Work out even when your sick, as long as its from the neck up. If its in your chest, stay home and rest.
I know this might not be a good thing... But I used to take advantage of the sick times...Thats when I would hit the running as hard as possible. Always good for an extra 3 or 4 lbs lost.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #33
midnighter
Account Suspended

I worked real hard to lose that fat ass and fat jelly roll belly to just let go? Hell no, I am getting back on track tomorrow. No more microwave burritos and Top Ramen for me.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #34
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
I don't have TV. I was jogging every morning and taking long walks every afternoon and lost 83 lbs in 8 months. I have gained 12 lbs in one month of eating bad and cutting back on the exercise. :(
Well the first thing you recognize you got a problem good job. Second thing is what are you going to do about it? Sit home and feel sorry for yourself? Or get up and do something about it..

You can run at morning or nights if you like
Old 10-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #35
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
I worked real hard to lose that fat ass and fat jelly roll belly to just let go? Hell no, I am getting back on track tomorrow. No more microwave burritos and Top Ramen for me.
This is the reason i made this thread. to get Reactions like this. - paid sponsor by Renegade
Old 10-17-2012, 01:20 AM   #36
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Try to hit the gym aka home gym 4-7 times a week. Its been hard the last few months with a more than full time job, three different college classes three nights a week and a chit ton of homework/reports to write. Still work out a few times a week and keep my diet healthy. Everytime I workout I usually run 2-3 miles, then work the whole body with weights and finish off with Sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #37
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
I hated being fat almost as much as I hate front license plates on my Camaro, so I am ready to switch back to my daily routine of healthy eating and working out.

Attachment 433523
Well i'll take your plates off for you if you promise to keep up with the exercise deal?
Old 10-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #38
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Sun-Thurs. Upper body one day, lower body the next. Mix in a little abs and cardio and your set!
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:25 AM   #39
midnighter
Account Suspended

I am actually going to have my front bumper repaired and repainted but as for my health....all I need to do is get WILLING!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #40
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
I am actually going to have my front bumper repaired and repainted but as for my health....all I need to do is be WILLING!
Go for it keep us updated on the work out routine bro.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:28 AM   #41
midnighter
Account Suspended

I will, threads like this will help keep me on track. The 2012 New Year's Weight Loss thread helped me loose the weight and stay on track.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:30 AM   #42
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
I will, threads like this will help keep me on track.
Whatever you do make sure you do it for yourself. For the better of your health and live a long life. I hope you do it and not just say it. I'll take your word for it.