Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 10-20-2015, 09:19 AM   #15
4THGEN Z
Don't think so...

Drives: 1995 Camaro Z28
Huge Congrats on your retirement Scott!! May this new chapter bring you the utmost fun and relaxation!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:41 AM   #16
bandit38

Drives: Camaro SS - Trans Am - Silverado
Congratulations on your retirement I hope you enjoy every minute of it !

As the others have said don't be a strange around here, we all enjoy talking to you
Old 10-20-2015, 06:49 PM   #17
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
I have had the good fortune to know Scott for many years now. Only a few of you really understand the passion he has had for GM and even more so one of the most historic names in automotive history.

He is one of a very few that would spend their own time and resources to promote that name, to be with the people that also know that brand and give what is the most important, a bit of himself.

I hope he enjoys his retreiment. I have encouraged him to take the time to now do what he loves uncumbered by the shackles of a company. I hope he listens and starts his own blog or even writes a book. And boy what a book it would be.

I know what Scott has gone through to promote that name and be with the people that believe as well as the people that might believe with a little faith. And I cannot think of Scott without thinking of that name. For me they are almost one and the same.

Camaro

Last edited by Number 3; 10-20-2015 at 07:41 PM.
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:16 PM   #18
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
I have had the good fortune to know Scott for many years now. Only a few of you really understand the passion he has had for GM and even more so one of the most historic names in automotive history.

He is one of a very few that would spend their own time and resources to promote that name, to be with the people that also know that brand and give what is the most important, a bit of himself.

I hope he enjoys his retreiment. I have encouraged him to take the time to now do what he loves uncumbered by the shackles of a company. I hope he listens and starts his own blog or even writes a book. And boy what a book it would be.

I know what Scott has gone through to promote that name and be with the people that believ as well as the people that might believe with a little faith. And I cannot think of Scott without thinking of that name. For me they are almost one and the same.

Camaro
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 11:45 AM   #19
RubyEagle

Drives: 2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather
Looks like a great time. Got to meet him back in 01-02 at Fbody meet in Atlanta. Super cool and friendly guy. Congrats!
RubyEagle is offline   Reply With Quote