Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #29
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
I agree with AdamZ....you ARE cute!
Ha I know everyone was thinking it. I just figured I'd be the first
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #30
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I know how you feel...three months ago on 2/28 I got rear ended pretty bad. I was super sad and it was a hard 6 weeks. Well I got through it and today on 5/28 someone hit my boyfriend in my car while he was pulling out of our driveway. I'm starting to think my car is cursed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #31
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey_m View Post
I know how you feel...three months ago on 2/28 I got rear ended pretty bad. I was super sad and it was a hard 6 weeks. Well I got through it and today on 5/28 someone hit my boyfriend in my car while he was pulling out of our driveway. I'm starting to think my car is cursed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Yup, I agree, it is obviously cursed. I would suggest shipping it to me and getting as far away from it as possible. Just send the keys and the title and I will be sure to take over your burdon
Old 05-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #32
UFN Wish

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
I agree with AdamZ....you ARE cute!
Thanks guys that at least made me smile. It just seems as though it just keeps getting worse. Its something new every week. My insurance Deductible is $1000. I had $2600 Saved up for rims and tires and then all this happens at once. The thing that started it all off was getting pulled over in Atlanta by a Camaro Cop. Ever since everything went downhill. From having to put it in the shop to get clutch pedal fixed and driveshaft to all this other stuff. That stuff was little because it got repaired. But it just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I want to get out of this town. It seems to be cursed.
UFN Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #33
PonyKiller74

Drives: 2012 Triple Black ZL1 M6
Send a message via AIM to PonyKiller74 Send a message via Yahoo to PonyKiller74
Angry

I totally feel your pain.... I've only had my Baby for about a month and half and have been hit twice already. I was rear ended at a red light and then once that was all fixed and replaced back bumper, I had a lovely Mothers day morning present from someone and of course no one left a note or anything....
Attached Images

CenterForce DYAD Dual Disc Clutch, JDP stage 2 Clutch Reservoir, Rotofab CF CAI with Big Gulp and WW Reservoir Relocate, Stainess Works LT Headers and Retro Cat-Back with Cat Delete, MGW ST Shifter with custom Knob, CF Tail light Bezels, more to come...
Build Thread for my Z is in the works.....
PonyKiller74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #34
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFN Wish View Post
Thanks guys that at least made me smile. It just seems as though it just keeps getting worse. Its something new every week. My insurance Deductible is $1000. I had $2600 Saved up for rims and tires and then all this happens at once. The thing that started it all off was getting pulled over in Atlanta by a Camaro Cop. Ever since everything went downhill. From having to put it in the shop to get clutch pedal fixed and driveshaft to all this other stuff. That stuff was little because it got repaired. But it just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I want to get out of this town. It seems to be cursed.

You have a family here. C5 keeps me sane . Surrounded by people with the same interest as mine. Can't beat that. Things will get better though. Always do.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #35
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
Quote:

Feel for you. Several years ago I did the 'new faces, new places' & haven't looked back. I didn't move too far but it was enough to turn life around. Best thing I ever did.

Hope your job search turns around soon!
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #36
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
also remember you live in pensacola, fl. can't get much better than that. grew up in ft. walton beach.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #37
BlackIce1066
Black Ice

Drives: 2SS/RS Black w/ silver ice stripes
This may help. I dont know why I read this just about 5 mins ago and then I go here and read about your delema but I believe things hapen for a reason. This is something I just got in an e-mail;

A Blind Girl
There was a blind girl who disliked herself because she was blind. She was mean to
everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, “If I could only see the world, I would
marry you.”
One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her
boyfriend.
Her boyfriend then asked her, “now that you can see the world, will you marry me?” The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that
he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn’t expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her
life led her to refuse to marry him.
Her boyfriend left in tears and several days later wrote a letter to her saying this:
“Take good care of your beautiful blue eyes my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.”
This is how the human brain often works when status changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was
always by their side in the most painful situations.
So today before you say an unkind word – think of someone who cannot speak.
Before you complain about the taste of your food – think of someone who has nothing to eat at all.
Before you complain about your husband or your wife – think of someone who is crying out for a companion.
Before you complain about life – think of someone who went too early to heaven.
Before whining about the distance you drive to work – think about someone that has to walk that same distance on their feet.
And when you are tired and complain about your job – think of the unemployed, disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
And when the depressing thoughts seem to get you down – put a smile on your face and think: I am alive and still around to get to
experience tomorrow.
It’s the little things in life we often don’t see.

I hope this helps in some way.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #38
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
Wow, that gave me chills. It really makes you think.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #39
Edwin320

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Wish i could. I have been unemployed for 4 weeks. My boss also kept my last paycheck and I'm having to take her to small claims court for it. :( I am still job hunting.
Is the paycheck for for actual hours worked, or for accrued but unused vacation / sick time?
Old 05-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #40
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1954 Belair-man View Post
I feel bad for you, thats BS. That moran needs this
It's m-o-r-O-n... But you're right.
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
SirMike
Inland Empire Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS, 2015 Challenger
Quote:
Hey OP,

Sorry for your troubles. Like others have said, it will get better. It just takes time. Of course this is easy to say when things are better for those of us saying it. But that is because we have all been there, and will all be there a number of times in our lives ahead.

I hope things get better qickly. Till they do, open the door to your CAMARO and give your car a big ole hug. Your CAMARO is a good thing in life. Try to stay positive and keep yourself busy. The more things you do, the less time you have to feel cursed etc.

You should meet up with some CAMARO5 peeps in your area for dinner or shopping or a massage or something. Talking about it with someone may also help. Heck, helping others usually helps. Do some volunteer work at a hospital or soup kitchen. It will help you see things in a different light. <== not to discount what has happend to you. Those things do suck and you are going through a hard time. Just trying to think what I would do.

Hope you have better luck SOON!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #42
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce1066 View Post
This may help. I dont know why I read this just about 5 mins ago and then I go here and read about your delema but I believe things hapen for a reason. This is something I just got in an e-mail;

A Blind Girl
There was a blind girl who disliked herself because she was blind. She was mean to
everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, “If I could only see the world, I would
marry you.”
One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her
boyfriend.
Her boyfriend then asked her, “now that you can see the world, will you marry me?” The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that
he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn’t expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her
life led her to refuse to marry him.
Her boyfriend left in tears and several days later wrote a letter to her saying this:
“Take good care of your beautiful blue eyes my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.”
This is how the human brain often works when status changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was
always by their side in the most painful situations.
So today before you say an unkind word – think of someone who cannot speak.
Before you complain about the taste of your food – think of someone who has nothing to eat at all.
Before you complain about your husband or your wife – think of someone who is crying out for a companion.
Before you complain about life – think of someone who went too early to heaven.
Before whining about the distance you drive to work – think about someone that has to walk that same distance on their feet.
And when you are tired and complain about your job – think of the unemployed, disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
And when the depressing thoughts seem to get you down – put a smile on your face and think: I am alive and still around to get to
experience tomorrow.
It’s the little things in life we often don’t see.

I hope this helps in some way.
HEEEEEY, my long lost twin!!!!