Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 07-11-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
SUGGESTION: Quick Link To Your Last Post In A Thread

Finding your last post on a given thread (especially lengthy threads) can be a bit of a hassle sometimes. I realize that if you put your cursor over the envelope (when a black dot is present) to the left of the thread title will inform you of the date of your last post and you can sift through the dates and find it, but I have been on other forums where you "click" on that envelope and it takes you straight to that last post. Very handy and easy to pick up where you left off, to see reply comments from others and continue the conversation.

Was wondering if this could be accomplished here on C5. It would be a time-saver for posters and help reduce redundant replies and "Bumps", and improve continuity within the threads. Just a suggestion.

Thanks - y'all do a great job of keeping this huge site going.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Finding your last post on a given thread (especially lengthy threads) can be a bit of a hassle sometimes.
Easiest way that I have found to find my own posts....

Click on your name in upper right corner
Click statistics tab
Click find all posts
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:20 PM   #3
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Finding your last post on a given thread (especially lengthy threads) can be a bit of a hassle sometimes. I realize that if you put your cursor over the envelope (when a black dot is present) to the left of the thread title will inform you of the date of your last post and you can sift through the dates and find it, but I have been on other forums where you "click" on that envelope and it takes you straight to that last post. Very handy and easy to pick up where you left off, to see reply comments from others and continue the conversation.

Was wondering if this could be accomplished here on C5. It would be a time-saver for posters and help reduce redundant replies and "Bumps", and improve continuity within the threads. Just a suggestion.

Thanks - y'all do a great job of keeping this huge site going.

Old 07-20-2014, 11:50 PM   #4
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
I'm on another forum that actually notifies you when you're quoted. It's running vBulletin 3 so I'm sure that's possible.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Easiest way that I have found to find my own posts....

Click on your name in upper right corner
Click statistics tab
Click find all posts
That's how I've been doing it.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote