Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
PittPaz
Hail to Pitt

Drives: 2016 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Thumbs up RX is Top Notch

I've dealt with a lot of vendors over the years and I have to say that RX Performance is one of the best that I've dealt with so far. Tracy is extremely knowledgeable and always finds time to answer any questions. Their products ship out quick and I've always received the correct item, undamaged, on the first shot. I seem to read about a lot of vendors here that get the order wrong, ship a damaged product, or just simply take forever to answer questions or address concerns. RX is NOT one of those.

So far, I have a VMax Black Ice-olator, VMax CNC machine ported throttle body, RX Catch Can, and soon, a ported intake manifold. I can't say enough good things about the product or the company.

I've written reviews for the products that I have on their website, and I encourage other happy RX customers to do the same. It's vendors like this that we want in our forum community. Anything I can do to show my appreciation and keep them here, I'm happy to do it!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
A BIG +1. RX Performance, Tracy, and the rest of the crew are top notch.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 06-15-2013 at 05:09 AM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
SumoWeezle

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE, 2016 Sierra Denali
Send a message via AIM to SumoWeezle Send a message via Yahoo to SumoWeezle
I'm sad to say, but I am having the complete opposite experience with this vender. I ordered my catch can on Jan 30 and they have still not even shipped the product. I have emailed them numerous times (about once a week) asking for updates. Each time, I get the same type of response: "I dont know why it hasnt shipped, but we're sending it out today..."

I am giving them to the end of the day today to have it shipped and provide me with tracking information. If not I will have no choice but to dispute the charges through paypal.

not a happy customer with them at all.
SumoWeezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #4
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
A BIG +1. RX Performance, Tracy, and the rest of the crew are top notch and we are proud to be associated with them.
+1. Rx Performance is a great company to do business with. I have had no problems with them. Tracy will go out of his to make sure you are taken care of. I highly recommend this company to anyone, and their products are top notch!
Old 06-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
BRAVO 2SS
Aim Small...Miss Small

Drives: 2018 ZL1 M6
Tracy is Top Notch! Helped me with my questions and was courteous and professional. Thanks Tracy!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Tracy from RX helped me out with questions regarding a used catchcan I purchased from a fellow C5 member, and even sent me a new mounting bracket at no charge.

Pretty good service for someone who didn't make a dime off of the transaction, and in fact LOST money shipping me a free part to make it work with my application.
Wishlist: ACS T5 Splitter -- Hood Vent Mod -- Footwell/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
jordan 572

Drives: none
Have to put a good note in for rx, my personal experience was not the absolute best I have received but still completely satisfying. Don't me I am talking on my own experience and not my for everyone, something that a lot can't grasp on the internet.
jordan 572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #8
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
A BIG +1. RX Performance, Tracy, and the rest of the crew are top notch.
What was the edit here, a year later?

Tags
black iceolator, catch can, rx performance, throttle body, vmax