Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #57
MyIBMssRS

Drives: 10 IBM SS RS/14 1500 Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
I'm not going to say it again. Be respectful to all of our members
I see no one being disrespectful. Take it easy bud. So some of us don't like the other pink Camaro. That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the person that owns that car. It's just not everyone's taste and since when are people not free to express their opinions? I completely agree with you if someone personally attacks the other forum member, but no one has even mentioned her by name and you were the one to post pics of her car. Let's all have a Coke and a smile.
MyIBMssRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #58
Jacqs
pinkcamaro.com for sale

Drives: 2010 Pink Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jacqs Send a message via Yahoo to Jacqs
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
I'm curious to what this means?
Yah, me too, because I'm totally confused. Eh, whatever, I'll just find another forum since there's insanity about a pink car. Random but I had to change the registration on the car to pink... which is going to make my insurance go up when they find out. *humph*
Jacqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #59
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqs View Post
Yah, me too, because I'm totally confused. Eh, whatever, I'll just find another forum since there's insanity about a pink car. Random but I had to change the registration on the car to pink... which is going to make my insurance go up when they find out. *humph*
I don't think Milk 1027 was trying to be rude. He was just pointing out that there was already a member (who has been here for quite a while) who has the "original" pink Camaro. She is loads of fun and much loved by many. He was just giving her props. No disrespect to you or your car. (I don't mean to speak for Milk 1027, but that was my read on his comment.)

I think your pink camaro looks GREAT, jacqs. Where did you have it painted? It looks like the pink has a metallic look to it. What is that color called? I'm guessing "Cyber Pink Metallic" or "Pink Jewel Tintcoat." In any case, it is VERY good looking. Please post more pictures when you get a chance. I'd like to see what that hood looks like.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #60
youngoliver

Drives: 2SS/RS SIM -- Lifted 99' GMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyIBMssRS View Post
I see no one being disrespectful. Take it easy bud. So some of us don't like the other pink Camaro. That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the person that owns that car. It's just not everyone's taste and since when are people not free to express their opinions? I completely agree with you if someone personally attacks the other forum member, but no one has even mentioned her by name and you were the one to post pics of her car. Let's all have a Coke and a smile.
+1
Old 06-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #61
Jacqs
pinkcamaro.com for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
What is that color called? I'm guessing "Cyber Pink Metallic" or "Pink Jewel Tintcoat." In any case, it is VERY good looking. Please post more pictures when you get a chance. I'd like to see what that hood looks like.
It's custom, from Japan, seeing that I lived out there for 5 years.

And I think it's moderately disgusting for people to be all pissy because there's another "pink" camaro. The two cars are very different and "original" in their own sense. So someone else having the "original" pink camaro is nonsense - sure... if I had a two-tone car like that, fine. I only found the other camaro when I was googling to buy the website. What a sad thing to get people's panties in a bunch about.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #62
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
My preference is to assume people are saying things in good humor here. But, I like to think I'm a glass is half full kind of person.

I think you have a nice car.

I think I'll go find another thread now.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #63
Silver Ice

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss-rs
Silver Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #64
MyIBMssRS

Drives: 10 IBM SS RS/14 1500 Z71
Quote:
Random but I had to change the registration on the car to pink... which is going to make my insurance go up when they find out. *humph*
That sucks! Hopefully it's garage kept, that'll knock your insurance back down and install an aftermarket alarm.
MyIBMssRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #65
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Hey that is one hot car ! Very,very nice!
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:19 PM   #66
Mark A Collier Sr
Retired Army, 101st ABN

Drives: 2 SS/RS w/sunroof
Quote:
Sharing my pink camaro!

CLARKSVILLE, TN!!! The home of the 101st Airborne Division!!! Hoowaa! I miss it!
BORN ON 4 NOV 09 at 12:26pm VIN:63460~ HOME on 18 NOV 09!
"101BABY"
Mark A Collier Sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:21 PM   #67
Jacqs
pinkcamaro.com for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark A Collier Sr View Post
CLARKSVILLE, TN!!! The home of the 101st Airborne Division!!! Hoowaa! I miss it!
Too bad Corlew didn't try to rape me with their dealer markup... Seeing that I've brought them a crapton of business. Anyhoot, I work on post - as a civilian though. LOL
Old 06-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #68
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I don't think Milk 1027 was trying to be rude. He was just pointing out that there was already a member (who has been here for quite a while) who has the "original" pink Camaro. She is loads of fun and much loved by many. He was just giving her props. No disrespect to you or your car. (I don't mean to speak for Milk 1027, but that was my read on his comment.)

I think your pink camaro looks GREAT, jacqs. Where did you have it painted? It looks like the pink has a metallic look to it. What is that color called? I'm guessing "Cyber Pink Metallic" or "Pink Jewel Tintcoat." In any case, it is VERY good looking. Please post more pictures when you get a chance. I'd like to see what that hood looks like.
Yup that is exactly what I meant. It was nothing more than a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyIBMssRS View Post
I'm just asking to be considerate of what you would think if people called your car ugly.
No reason to throw anyone under the bus. Let's keep this friendly

Quote:
It's custom, from Japan, seeing that I lived out there for 5 years.

And I think it's moderately disgusting for people to be all pissy because there's another "pink" camaro. The two cars are very different and "original" in their own sense. So someone else having the "original" pink camaro is nonsense - sure... if I had a two-tone car like that, fine. I only found the other camaro when I was googling to buy the website. What a sad thing to get people's panties in a bunch about.
Wow, you are really reading into it too much, aren't you?
My comment was nothing more than a joke saying that our member Pinkcamaro10 was has been here for a long time and she was the first to have her car custom painted.
Nothing more.
Relax and enjoy your car....
Old 06-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #69
Mark A Collier Sr
Retired Army, 101st ABN

Drives: 2 SS/RS w/sunroof
I was stationed there for 12 years! You would think that a Military based car dealer would be jonny on the spot with deals! HOWEVER... When I bought my wife a New 2002 Venture Minivan, The Stuck it ... way deep... if you get my drift! They buried us upside down for years! You noticed I talked about "Clarksville" not the dealer! lol

BORN ON 4 NOV 09 at 12:26pm VIN:63460~ HOME on 18 NOV 09!
"101BABY"
Mark A Collier Sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #70
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Why does it cost more for insurance because it's pink? Cause it's a custom color and people might be more apt to steal it? That's ridiculous.

Very different color, but it doesn't look bad at all. I certainly wouldn't do it to mine, but I think it looks good. Like someone else posted already, kinda looks like the silver only in pink.