Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-30-2018, 10:20 PM   #43
silversleeper
Big Crow

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Goat View Post
You guys are nuts! You can't get that color scheme, emblems,signature on anything else. It doesn't need a supercharger to be worth something. I'll guarantee you, these cars will run through Barrett Jackson in a few years and get 2-300k. Just some stickers slapped on the car..LOL Look at the interior! Ya, you guys are right, it isn't worth anything.. Unbelievable! And Silver Sleeper, your car isn't worth shit!
^ yeah we remember what you said as you requested. How is that investment working out for you? $140,000 a year ago and now can't get $88,000 asking price. I noticed you conveniently left out the price on your proof that they are skyrocketing in value
Financial wizzard.
Attached Images

silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 10:49 PM   #44
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversleeper View Post
^ yeah we remember what you said as you requested. How is that investment working out for you? $140,000 a year ago and now can't get $88,000 asking price. I noticed you conveniently left out the price on your proof that they are skyrocketing in value
Financial wizzard.
I think KBB has it at around $25,000. It’s a 2010... no HUD, probably hasn’t had the oil pan changed out....there was a recall on those on some models... no warranty.... aftermarket paint ain’t guaranteed... it’s been sitting for 9 years now... what else is there? Oh, prob needs tires...
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote