Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:00 PM   #127
Tim14ILE

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
Please think twice about doing business with this vendor Jason at Juiced Motorsports. I paid $8500 through PayPal goods and services to Jason at Juiced Motorsports on October 16th. Over the next three weeks I spoke with Jason about five to six times requesting the order number from ProCharger. I needed this number to double check my order was correct and to get ProCharger tech support to spec a pulley size for me. After listening to different reasons why he didn’t have the order and telling me he would get it then call back. The five to six times he told me this he never once returned the phone call. He told me on November 2nd and 4th “don’t worry the order is placed.” I found out on November 4th later in the day that was a complete lie and the wholesale vender had not been paid yet by Juiced Motorsports. I finally was able to talk to the wholesale vendor he was going through. Out of respect to the wholesale vender i will not name them or involve them in this post. They were extremely helpful and informative in dealing with this situation. On November 4th at the end of the day Jason at Juiced Motorsports told me he did a wire transfer to the wholesale vender. At the same time Jason at Juiced Motorsports is telling the wholesale vendor his credit card got compromised and he would need to get a new one to make payment. As of Friday November 6th at 5pm CST the wholesale vendor had not received a wire transfer or any form of payment from Jason at Juiced Motorsports. After Jason at Juiced Motorsports having $8500 of my money and three weeks to place my order he failed to do so. With his poor communication and caught lying several times he left me know choice, but to file with PayPal to get my money back. The wholesale vendor and ProCharger were saying it takes two to two and a half weeks to ship once the order was placed. Jason at Juiced Motorsports kept trying to say it takes four weeks for them to ship. I am not sure if he was saying this because he was juggling my money around on other things instead of placing my order. I just want all of you to be warned the type of individual you with get in Jason at Juiced Motorsports. I will be copying and posting this exact post on over LS forum I can to let everyone know about my interaction and experience.
Tim14ILE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axleback, lm1, lm2, powerflo, slp