Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-29-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
reapercrew

Drives: i don't own one yet :/
monthly payments, insurance cost for 2lt/rs

i want to get my 2lt/rs hopefully by december or january.
i can't afford to buy the v8 :/..too expensive.

do any of you guys have a 2lt/rs?
how much do you pay monthly for the car & insurance.

also, i'm most likely getting an automatic. idk how to drive stick:/
does it really matter? i don't want people calling me a wuss.
reapercrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
it all depends on how much the total cost of the car is, how much you put down, what finance rate you have, etc. You will get a wide array of answers, and not sure if it will be a help. Also, the Insurance will be the same; based on age of driver, where you live, and who you have it with.

Get what you can afford, and what you like. No one will call you a wuss for getting an automatic. If it's a daily-driver and you have a lot of starting/stopping, an automatic would be best anyway (imo). You are getting an awesome car to start with!!! Drive it and enjoy it!!!
hrpiii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
This is kind of one of those loaded questions that we really can't asnwer for you, just to many veriables. but YOU can get the inforamatioin fairly easily. Go to your current car insurance agaent and ask him what the insurance would be, them call around to others and compare rates. It really depends on your AGE, DRIVING RECORD, STATE/SITE AREA....them you can go to a LOT of payment calculators on line and put in the amount you are going to borrow, the interest rate you can get (check with your local banks/credit unions), etc...and that will give you a real good idea of what its going to cost YOU.