Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 05-20-2010, 07:39 AM   #1
Blueclyde

Drives: 2023 ZLE
Northern Macomb County MI Camaros

Last night I went to a local cruise night at American Pie at 22 Mile & Schoenner Rd. There was a pretty good turn out for early season. As usual I saw my buddy Alfie43 there and the two of us were the only 5th Gens represented. Also as usual we were surrounded by a sea of Mustangs and Corvettes, old and new.

Alfie and I were both commenting on how few 5th Gens we see at these local cruise nights, of which there is one or two every evening around here. Being in the backyard of GM and knowing there are a bunch of Camaros around it just seems weird to see so few at these local cruise nights.

So, if you live in Northern Macomb or even Northern Oakland County (Rochester Hills) and you are out there bump this post. Any Generation of course is welcome. Let's see how many of us from this area there are on this site.

Maybe we can get a little organized using this site to hook up at some local cruise night events.
Blueclyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
philthy

Drives: 1971 Monte Carlo/2010 Camaro 2LT
Chesterfield Twp, here!

Mine is a bit dirty, being a daily driver. I usually take the Chevelle to cruise-ins and shows. If you guys are for sure getting a bunch of C5s together on a particular night, I can make sure mine is cleaned up and come out.

I have always wondered how that cruise-in is. How many cars were there? Did you eat there...food good?

Not intending to threadjack here, but it is in the spirit of getting fellow C5ers to represent at local events. Check this thread for two major charity shows my club is doing in July: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84058
1971 Monte Carlo
philthy is offline   Reply With Quote