Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #1
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
Smile CAMARO STYLE WHEELS DESIGNS AND SPECS BY MRR DESIGN WHEELS.

[CENTER]
We notice many members are still asking where to get certain factory style wheel models so we figured is the perfect time to re introduce some of our top selling Camaro specific wheels. Below is images and specs of each wheel model. if you already have our wheels feel free to post your images for other members to see. Lets get started!!

M228 (Z28 Style)
Available Finish:
Gloss Black, Gloss gunmetal
Construction:
Low pressure Cast
Hub centric Bores 66.9
Clears BBK Sytem
Accepts 5th Gen factory cap
Size and Specs:
20x9 23et, 20x9 35et, 20x10 23et, 20x10 35et, 20x11 43et, 22x9.5 25et, 22x10.5 38et


Name:  mrr_228_20x11-1503-122-00-lay-1000 (3).jpg
Views: 750
Size:  138.4 KB Name:  mrr_228_20x11-1503-123-00-lay-1000 (1).jpg
Views: 735
Size:  131.2 KB


M650 (ZL1 Style)
Available Finish
Matte Black, Graphite ( factory finish)
Construction
Low pressure cast
Hub centric bores 66.9
Clears BBK system
Accepts 6th gen factory cap
Size and specs:
20x10 23et, 20x11 43et


Name:  MG_1615_1024_1024x1024 (3).jpg
Views: 732
Size:  223.0 KB Name:  MG_1659_1024_1024x1024 (3).jpg
Views: 736
Size:  257.9 KB


M017 (1LE Style)
Available finish
Gloss Black, Graphite (factory finish)
Construction:
Rotary Forged
Hub centric Bores 66.9
Clears BBK System
Accepts 6th Gen OE center cap
Size and Specs
20x10 23et, 20x11 43et

Name:  MG_1724-1024 (1).jpg
Views: 739
Size:  236.9 KB Name:  MG_2943-1024 (1).jpg
Views: 734
Size:  206.5 KB


M716 (ZL1/1LE Style)
Available Finish
Matte Black ( factory finish )
Construction
Rotary Forged
Hub centric bores 66.9
Clears BBK system
Accepts 6th gen OE center caps
Size and Specs
19x10 23et, 19x10.5 14et, 19x11 38et, 20x10 23et, 20x11 43et


Name:  MG_1089_1024x1024 (3).jpg
Views: 730
Size:  212.1 KB
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 05:54 PM   #2
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
M716 LIGHT WEIGHT FLOW FORGED

HERE IS A QUICK LOOK AT THE NEW M716 SHOWN IN MATTE BLACK
20X10 FRONT AND 20X11 REAR


Name:  DSC00560_preview-2.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  125.9 KB

Name:  DSC00585-2.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  226.9 KB

Name:  DSC00531_preview-2.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  174.1 KB
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #3
twp
 
Drives: 2012 SS
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Ky
Posts: 6
Nice looking wheels. Makes it had to pic a favorite. Do you sale these? If so whats the web site?
twp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:33 PM   #4
PK Auto Design



 
PK Auto Design's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Chevrolet SS 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 5,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by twp View Post
Nice looking wheels. Makes it had to pic a favorite. Do you sale these? If so whats the web site?
We are actually their main sales location for the forum

Here you go

https://pkautodesign.com/product-tag/mrr/
PK Auto Design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:54 PM   #5
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by twp View Post
Nice looking wheels. Makes it had to pic a favorite. Do you sale these? If so whats the web site?
Yes sir these wheels have been extremely popular among the Camaro community, we have many authorized dealers through out the nation and included is PK who is also one of the forums supporting vendors.

you can have a look at our company information and brand at www.mrrwheels.com
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:20 PM   #6
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
MRR M228 ( Z28 style ) Brush

Check this one out guys, M228 wheels in a full custom Brush finish layered with a coat of Clear coat.

just one of our many optional finishes available on any of our wheels.

Name:  IMG_3852.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  121.6 KB

Name:  IMG_3857.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  112.9 KB

Name:  IMG_3860.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  117.8 KB
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #7
InfernoB
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS RS L99 Blk with IOM pkg.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_MRRWheelsInc View Post
[CENTER]
We notice many members are still asking where to get certain factory style wheel models so we figured is the perfect time to re introduce some of our top selling Camaro specific wheels. Below is images and specs of each wheel model. if you already have our wheels feel free to post your images for other members to see. Lets get started!!

M228 (Z28 Style)
Available Finish:
Gloss Black, Gloss gunmetal
Construction:
Low pressure Cast
Hub centric Bores 66.9
Clears BBK Sytem
Accepts 5th Gen factory cap
Size and Specs:
20x9 23et, 20x9 35et, 20x10 23et, 20x10 35et, 20x11 43et, 22x9.5 25et, 22x10.5 38et


Attachment 914915 Attachment 914916


M650 (ZL1 Style)
Available Finish
Matte Black, Graphite ( factory finish)
Construction
Low pressure cast
Hub centric bores 66.9
Clears BBK system
Accepts 6th gen factory cap
Size and specs:
20x10 23et, 20x11 43et


Attachment 914917 Attachment 914918


M017 (1LE Style)
Available finish
Gloss Black, Graphite (factory finish)
Construction:
Rotary Forged
Hub centric Bores 66.9
Clears BBK System
Accepts 6th Gen OE center cap
Size and Specs
20x10 23et, 20x11 43et



M716 (ZL1/1LE Style)
Available Finish
Matte Black ( factory finish )
Construction
Rotary Forged
Hub centric bores 66.9
Clears BBK system
Accepts 6th gen OE center caps
Size and Specs
19x10 23et, 19x10.5 14et, 19x11 38et, 20x10 23et, 20x11 43et


Carlos, just to be clear... You recently just listed the MRR M228 as "ACCEPTING 5TH GEN CENTER CAPS"; However, when I last communicated with last week, you you said the M228s are nolonger made to accept the 5th Gen Center Caps, and that "THE NEW MRR M228 NEEDED 6TH GEN CENTER CAPS". Which is it... 5TH OR 6TH?
InfernoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoB View Post
Carlos, just to be clear... You recently just listed the MRR M228 as "ACCEPTING 5TH GEN CENTER CAPS"; However, when I last communicated with last week, you you said the M228s are nolonger made to accept the 5th Gen Center Caps, and that "THE NEW MRR M228 NEEDED 6TH GEN CENTER CAPS". Which is it... 5TH OR 6TH?
We currently have a in between inventory.
kind of like when you get a new car that is mid year and the dealers have 2 models that are 2018...

we still do have part numbers that accept 5th gen and the new one with the 6th gen/
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:51 PM   #9
Sales@Phastek



 
Sales@Phastek's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,179
The staff at MRR is great to deal with and combine that with the awesome wheels they have to offer, you can not go wrong.

We are THE largest STOCKING MRR distributor for Camaro wheels!!!! FREE shipping to the lower 48 states. Your wheels will ship the same day if ordered before 3:30-4pm CST. Let us know if you have any questions or need any help placing your order. International shipping is available. Shoot us a email to sales@phastekperformance.com for your international shipping quote.

Just check out our inventory for yourself!












Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #10
InfernoB
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS RS L99 Blk with IOM pkg.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_MRRWheelsInc View Post
We currently have a in between inventory.
kind of like when you get a new car that is mid year and the dealers have 2 models that are 2018...

we still do have part numbers that accept 5th gen and the new one with the 6th gen/
Is the ONLY difference between the 2 the Centercaps? Can 5th Gen Centercap Fitment or 6th Gen Centercap Fitment be specified when the order is placed by my local Discount Tire?

I've already got a GREAT quote on your wheels with Continental DWS06 275/315 and im about ready to pull the trigger. (I just want to get the CORRECT Centercaps so that everything is installed at the same time)... Needless to say, the 5th Gen Centercaps can be purchased cheap from Chevy as a set of 4, while the 6th Gens are WAAAAY more exspensive! Need to get the right ones the 1st time around..
Anyway you can list the 5th Gen Part # and the 6th Gen Part # so that I ensure they order the correct version?
Thanks!
InfernoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:48 PM   #11
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoB View Post
Is the ONLY difference between the 2 the Centercaps? Can 5th Gen Centercap Fitment or 6th Gen Centercap Fitment be specified when the order is placed by my local Discount Tire?

I've already got a GREAT quote on your wheels with Continental DWS06 275/315 and im about ready to pull the trigger. (I just want to get the CORRECT Centercaps so that everything is installed at the same time)... Needless to say, the 5th Gen Centercaps can be purchased cheap from Chevy as a set of 4, while the 6th Gens are WAAAAY more exspensive! Need to get the right ones the 1st time around..
Anyway you can list the 5th Gen Part # and the 6th Gen Part # so that I ensure they order the correct version?
Thanks!
when you order just let the dealer know you want the one with the 5th gen cap and we will do our best to allocate a full set for you. at the end of the day
everything is in mid way switch to a 6th gen cap and only what is currently in stock can be fulfilled.
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:31 AM   #12
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
Smile A look back !!

just a quick picture of one of the first camaros to receive our M228 3 years ago.

Name:  19106129.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  415.9 KB

Name:  19106130.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  351.6 KB

Name:  19106131.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  466.8 KB
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:21 AM   #13
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

 
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles ca
Posts: 595
Smile Car meet this weekend !!! Feb 10

was up guys !! just a little FYI we will be hanging out with the guys at Elementwheels in Chandler AZ/ if your around town or willing to take that drive like we will, stop by , say hello, talk cars with us/ get some free food and just enjoy the day.

Name:  Instagram story size flyer element.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  143.2 KB
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #14
PK Auto Design



 
PK Auto Design's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Chevrolet SS 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 5,415
Thanks for the invite bro
PK Auto Design is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro wheels, mrr wheels, z28 wheels, zl1 wheels

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.