Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 10-10-2020, 05:27 PM   #1
Whoomba

Drives: 2024Camaro 2SS CE Convertible
Floor mats

In 1999 I bought some Lloyd floor mats for a truck I had then. They lasted forever. They were thick and quality. So when I came time to get mats for the Camaro better than the factory ones I looked up Lloyd. I thought I got the same level I bought way back but no. They aren’t much thicker than the factory ones and the backing is already disintegrating. You guys have any suggestions for the next set?
Whoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 02:16 PM   #2
KillboyPowerhead

Drives: 2015 Z/22
Not sure what you're looking for exactly, but check out https://www.weathertech.ca/en/ if you haven't.
Overkill/Self Tuned; Mace Camshafts; K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake; Ported 80mm Throttle Body/Intake Manifolds/Manifold Spacer; Solo Performance High-Flow Cats, Cat-back Exhaust; Vitesse Motorsports Throttle Controller; Elite Engineering E2 Catch Can; BC Racing BR Coilovers; JPSS Delrin Radius Rod Bushing Inserts, Sway Bars; Pegasus Aluminum Rear Cradle Bushings, Camber/Caster Plates; Z/28 Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Upper Control Arm Bushings, Rear Shock Mounts
KillboyPowerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:40 PM   #3
Whoomba

Hey, with the top acting the way it is, I might need those kind. I was looking for carpeted.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:50 PM   #4
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
I have had Floyd Ultimats since 2012. They are still fine but the "SS" in the center is separating from the floor mat. Unnoticeable unless you take them out to clean and its really only a small section. I am ordering new Ultimats with a personalized word from autoanything.com I put them in my cart and left them in it the other day. Today I received an email with a code for $10 off. They have a coupon code "Fall2020". Together these brought my cost from $154 to $120. Just the front mats.
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 04:44 AM   #5
BRZN

Drives: 2012 1LT
I've the carpeted Lloyd Matts in my GTO that's not driven much, but have the Weather Techs in the daily driven Camaro as well as our other vehicles. The Weather Techs hold up well and do a great job at protecting the OEM carpet underneath. Carpeted matts will wear much quicker than the composite (plastic or rubber) ones.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:10 AM   #6
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
Show=Lloyds
Go=weather techs
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 07:51 PM   #7
Whoomba

Show but wipe your feet first.