Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-09-2017, 09:46 PM   #1
SSTessa

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6.2L LS3
Exclamation Metro Detroit Area Camaro Owners??

Hey everyone!

Hope you guys & gals are doing wonderfully...I'm from the Metro Detroit area (actually live right off Woodward where the Dream Cruise is each year) and I've been entertaining the thought of starting a Camaro Club in the area. The thought of 30+ Camaro's cruising together literally gives me goosebumps. If anyone is interested, feel free to reach out to me by replying to this post or by email (first.to.praise@gmail.com). Depending on the interest, I will have the first meet the first Saturday in July!!!

Be blessed!
SSTessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
No need to start another club. Visit our web site at detroit5thgen .com.
We have Camaros of every year and model, members from Flint down to Temperance, and West at least as far as Saline.

Look at the events listing on the right hand side of the site, and notice our next upcoming event is May 20th at Rodgers Chevrolet in Woodhaven with 45 members currently listed as attending.

We hang out on Woodward quite frequently during the warm months.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:49 AM   #3
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTessa View Post
Hey everyone!

Hope you guys & gals are doing wonderfully...I'm from the Metro Detroit area (actually live right off Woodward where the Dream Cruise is each year) and I've been entertaining the thought of starting a Camaro Club in the area. The thought of 30+ Camaro's cruising together literally gives me goosebumps. If anyone is interested, feel free to reach out to me by replying to this post or by email (first.to.praise@gmail.com). Depending on the interest, I will have the first meet the first Saturday in July!!!

Be blessed!
As Tim said we already have an awesome established 5thgen club. Just visit the website, talk to us, look at event tabs, and enjoy. Look forward to meeting ya. Be sure to come to the Rodgers Chevrolet show next saturday!!

Stainless Power Headers, High Flow Cats, CAI intake, SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust, Dyno tune from Alternative Performance
Detroit Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #4
thagSS

Drives: 2013 SW Camaro 2SS/RS
Look forward to seeing you over there.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #5
SSTessa

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6.2L LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Muscle View Post
As Tim said we already have an awesome established 5thgen club. Just visit the website, talk to us, look at event tabs, and enjoy. Look forward to meeting ya. Be sure to come to the Rodgers Chevrolet show next saturday!!
Hey guys...I did check out the website! I've actually joined up and will be meeting at granite city on the 20th!
SSTessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro detroit, club, club detroit, detroit, michigan