Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #71
kmmink

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS/GFX CRT/Beige A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADREVX View Post
no remote start option anymore? wtf
Remote start is still available on the LT, SS, & ZL1. If you choose the 6-speed automatic transmission, you will get a pop up description that says this.
2013 2LT/RS CRT/Beige A6;Body-color gfx, body-color blade spoiler, body-color grille, body-color engine cover, Sunroof, Navigation, 20" polished aluminum wheels, Spare tire, and Cargo net-Order placed 8/4/12-TPW 8/27/12-Delivered 9/27/12 and 2013 2LT/RS AGM/Gray A6;Body-color gfx, body-color blade spoiler, body-color grille, Sunroof, Navigation, 20" polished aluminum wheels(last years), Spare tire, and Cargo net-Order placed 10/4/12-TPW 10/29/12-Delivered 12/11/12.
kmmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #72
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo40oz View Post
C'mon MAN!!!! You can only get black interior on the 1LE - that is not cool (seriously though, it's not cool - it's hot here in Texas and I don't want black seats)
That's part of why I ordered white and will put premium tint on which both help a ton. Oh yeah, I heard these new 1LE's actually come with AC (unlike the older ones that most did an AC delete on). LOL I'd NEVER do that!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #73
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEE View Post
Yeah, it's nice they show the actual car now while building.
Look up and play with "Mustang Configurator". Even an iPhone/iPad app. Wish GM had similar.
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #74
Kdogg

Drives: Hyundai genesis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
I saw like 5 different 13 camaros on the lot with the polished wheels and they could do ALOT better job polishing.. lot of swirls and not so smooth spots in the wheels. Maybe thats how they want them but when i think of a polished wheel i think smooth mirror like not so rough like these were.. i wanted polished till i saw those.. has anyone else noticed this? maybe these just came from a bad monday/friday batch or something. I ordered my 13 with the darker ones on summit white!
Why don't they just do chrome and call it a day?
Kdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #75
tonyko1
Banned

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible, IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
That's because it's Imperial Blue
Heard that sister
tonyko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #76
Kdogg

Drives: Hyundai genesis
Well I just build my future camaro April 2013:
2lt/rs BRM with mojove int
Sunroof
Heritage grill
Nav
Blade spoiller
Quad exhaust
Polished wheels
$36.000 minus my UPS discount and a couple other discounts should get it for around $33,000
Kdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #77
CamaroTransAmFAM
DIE HARD G.M.FAN 4 LIFE

Drives: 99 TransAm WS6,00 TransAm WS6,05GTP
you cant put the zl1 wheels on the SS coupe without the 1e package,plus the prices are
higher theryre close to zl1 prices for a well equipped SS
#1 DIE HARD GM FAN SSuperior MotorSportz "the SSpirit of Championz,The Attitude of Winnerz,"TEAM FBODY WE LIVE AND BREATHE PERFORMANCE"General Motors 4 Life "CAMARO & TRANS AM RACING ORGANIZATION" THE STREETZ IS A JUNGLE,ONLY 2 BEAST REIGN AS KING:THE PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6/FIREHAWK & CAMARO SS/Z28
CamaroTransAmFAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #78
CamaroTransAmFAM
DIE HARD G.M.FAN 4 LIFE

Drives: 99 TransAm WS6,00 TransAm WS6,05GTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUGG View Post
My 2010 looks better and better all the time....
i feel u on that those prices are PRICEY LoL! I will be looking at some 2010 models,i dont like the new rims on the 2013 anyway
#1 DIE HARD GM FAN SSuperior MotorSportz "the SSpirit of Championz,The Attitude of Winnerz,"TEAM FBODY WE LIVE AND BREATHE PERFORMANCE"General Motors 4 Life "CAMARO & TRANS AM RACING ORGANIZATION" THE STREETZ IS A JUNGLE,ONLY 2 BEAST REIGN AS KING:THE PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6/FIREHAWK & CAMARO SS/Z28
CamaroTransAmFAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #79
LikaRokBowTie

Drives: 221SS1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
Funny when you build a 1LE with the RS package, it takes off the 1LE wheels and puts on the RS wheels.
Yeah I thought that was wierd,so does that mean you can't get the RS pkg with 1LEand also why doesn't the 1SS get the aux.guages that really don't make sense
LikaRokBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #80
DanSS24

Drives: Dream Cars in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo40oz View Post
C'mon MAN!!!! You can only get black interior on the 1LE - that is not cool (seriously though, it's not cool - it's hot here in Texas and I don't want black seats)
The 1LE is a performance option, not really an appearance package type deal. Chevy was concentrating on performance for the track. You could just get an SS, chose your interior, and then piece meal what some others were thinking about...just buying certain 1LE parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
Not sure why everyone is hating on the price all the sudden. It's been WELL advertised for a while now as "starting at $37,XXX" for the SS. It's also been WELL advertised that the 1LE is a $3500 option. We also KNEW that once you throw on the 2SS and the RS package and throw in the sweet DVD screen or other options such as sunroof or optional wheels etc......of COURSE it's going to be low to mid 40s if you go all in on options! I'm game nonetheless.
The 1SS/1LE option is actually a good deal considering the Boss is almost 5k more. This is is what I am actually looking at plus the dual mode exhaust. Even if you go all in on the options...it's still a bargain compared to the Boss LS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
That's part of why I ordered white and will put premium tint on which both help a ton. Oh yeah, I heard these new 1LE's actually come with AC (unlike the older ones that most did an AC delete on). LOL I'd NEVER do that!
I like the Blue Ray Metallic, but white is my favorite color. AC is a must nowadays, but just leave it off at the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 View Post
Look up and play with "Mustang Configurator". Even an iPhone/iPad app. Wish GM had similar.
I did...too much fun. Wish Chevy's website was similar or better. Dodge's website is cool too.

Wishful thinking...but I sure can dream big.
DanSS24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #81
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikaRokBowTie View Post
Yeah I thought that was wierd,so does that mean you can't get the RS pkg with 1LEand also why doesn't the 1SS get the aux.guages that really don't make sense
4 pack gauges have only been on 2LT and 2SS from factory. You can buy them afterwards and add them to LS/1LT/1SS
Old 08-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #82
DaFlash

Drives: SS
Jesus! You would think Chevy would "up" there game on the wheel design.
DaFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #83
tstanfa

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/IOM w/orange int.
At least some of you could get on the site to configure, every time I try to configure a car the website freezes where you should be making choices. I have no choice but to close the browser as nothing works, not even the back button. Major FAIL for the web designer/hosting company!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #84
whiteknight012

Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
The builder froze halfway thru the process, but I like the new options...wish I had some of those when I ordered my '11 (HUD, Rear view camera, Nav, etc)