Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #1205
Syn3rgyGr33n

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS/RS Camaro Convertible
If you think my car is scared look whats parked next to it...
Syn3rgyGr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #1206
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
NICE SKYLINE, I WANT ONE TOO...
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:53 PM   #1207
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBear@SpartaChevy;[URL="tel:3130946"
3130946[/URL]]Do you still have all this info?

Do you know how many 1SS Manual Synergy Green with black interior were made? Non RS?

112 automatics, 100 manuals. Don't have the RS, non RS breakdown.
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #1208
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Thanks scott, the green is much better than it looks, the camera, doesn't bring out the true hue. It is a good match against the car. It is almost done, doing, the trunk liner as well, headrest will be redone with 69 SS script in green with silver outline. I also am lowering the car this week with pfadt lowering springs, which of course are painted green. Changed out exhaust to gmpp, bought from another member. May go muffler delete in the summer. Painted the kickers green, and a three stage pearl white full rally stripe, like the concept. I do it as my budget permits. Paint in may after interior is done.

My new pfadt springs

New gmpp exhaust cell ph photo not that good...

Prepping stock exhausts with grinder. Exhaust installed by ayers paint and body concord, nc 704 788 1302

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
Hey, i've been waiting for u to post this ! thanx , it looks really sweet.
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #1209
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
So where did u get the houndstooth from ? I'm doing a lot to my car like painting calipers sg and razzi kit and i'm thinking about the interior as well....my plan right now is sg on the center console and white on the silver part around the shifter and also sg on inner door handle parts. Anyway, your car looks great and i look forward to the future mods.
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:02 AM   #1210
NC_SG_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
So where did u get the houndstooth from ? I'm doing a lot to my car like painting calipers sg and razzi kit and i'm thinking about the interior as well....my plan right now is sg on the center console and white on the silver part around the shifter and also sg on inner door handle parts. Anyway, your car looks great and i look forward to the future mods.
Thanks Scott, houndstooth from SMS auto fabric. They pretty much own the fabric market on older styles, they have best selection, but can be slow to ship. The owner did me right in the end, but their variety is endless. For basic styles, including white or orange houndstooth , u can Miami or pui in ky. The SGM was such a brighter green, that the more traditional green houndstooth were too dark. I had another from pui that I wished was a better color match. It was a great weave and it killed me not to use it, but was too dark for SGM. White houndstooth repro is pretty common and cheap. $17/yard. Mine was $85/yard needed 5 yards. Sold my old corvette parts to cover it. Haha.
I like Ur interior plan, I considered a white/SGM combo, but the budget got big quick. It was hard to let the white go, but the older camaros did use a combo of white/black. I am painting my kicker panels SGM in may. For me interior was a must. Getting a dark graphite, similar to ebony, swaude headliner as well. Having a e brake boot made too. Thanks for asking, next week I will post pics of the seats in the car. I drop it off today for remaining upholstry and suspension upgrades.
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
Old 04-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #1211
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Can't wait to see !
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #1212
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
love the work your putting into the car NC_SG those springs look sick, wish I would have thought of that before I put my springs, o well...
Old 04-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #1213
NC_SG_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
love the work your putting into the car NC_SG those springs look sick, wish I would have thought of that before I put my springs, o well...
thanks a lot to you and scott c, that means a lot, i had a vision when i bought this car, and it was a retro 69 look, but a lot of green from my corvette Z06 days, so im happy how is looking, as for the springs, well thats overkill, but i like knowing its there, and u can see them from the front..i will post pics next week, they are being installed this week and having pics taken of them on OEM strut.
i am actually excited to see the tommy pike customs strut tower brace, of course green, installed. I think that will really bring out my engine bay. i was really disappointed when i couldnt install the GM one. i debated it, and the guy that runs gmpartsdirect.com (flow chevrolet out of winston-salem, nc) tried to have one retro-fitted to the 10 and early 11s, and while the product description said it could done, he said it was not a flush fit, so i gave up on that one..plus the way of securing it in the 10s and early 11s was not really a good one...

im in AR avoiding the tornadoes working, so if i make it back in one piece, i will get the car sat or sun, and take lots of pics..and post...i head back on the road monday, so not much downtime..in fact i wont see the car much this month due to work. all plans and budgets conquerring, it will be going back to paint for a 3-stage pearl white full hood over rally stripe, but not typical flat white...my ode to the berger chevrolet conversions. i love those cars!!! no 60k and up for that, but they did an awesome job, i love the nickey chevrolet conversions, personal favorites. Not sure of the stinger hood ala 67 corvette 427 big blocks, but i am being a snob there...i called for the tires and they were $1500 for the set (wheels not included) love the redlines..
thanks again for feedback...that means a lot coming from so many that love the car, and love the synnnnnn!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #1214
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Nice work NC_SG!! Hope you made it through the storms and have a safe trip back to NC.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:43 AM   #1215
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBear@SpartaChevy View Post
Do you still have all this info?

Do you know how many 1SS Manual Synergy Green with black interior were made? Non RS?

I know I have one
Old 04-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #1216
ZachSGMSS

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM Camaro
I've been thinking... the new carbon flash metallic or whatever its called painted rally stripes or some other kind of stripe on a SGM camaro... How do you guys think that would look? I've never seen the color in person but I think it might look good? Thoughts?
ZachSGMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #1217
kcox2010
synergy2011

Drives: 2011 synergy green 1ss/rs
Send a message via AIM to kcox2010
mods

here some new picture of new mods done tint windows and splash guards install and engine cover painted by rpi designs
Attached Images

Old 04-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #1218
talon6900
GRRREEN

Drives: '14 Denali HD & '11 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011camaroexcited View Post
I've been thinking... the new carbon flash metallic or whatever its called painted rally stripes or some other kind of stripe on a SGM camaro... How do you guys think that would look? I've never seen the color in person but I think it might look good? Thoughts?
I had that very idea and had it done this past week... Carbon flash looks just black until up close in bright light, then the metallic comes out in the color...

ZR1 Max Clutch/BMR Stage 3/DSS 1000HP Axles/1LE 3.91's
Carbon Flash Metallic GFX & Stripes, Black TSW Donington 20's
DashTronix Radar Projector for Valentine1
talon6900 is offline   Reply With Quote