Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 07-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #15
Downwithopp

Drives: 2010 Black SS
Yea cars fine. There was a little bit of paint exchange which ended up getting wiped off fairly easily. You can't really even tell anything happened. I'm not a super confrontational guy which is why I didn't do anything about it. Honestly being able to tell people about her makes me happy. Just goes to show you money can't buy brains or class.

There wasn't really enough damage to be worth taking someone like her to court, although I did think it was shitty later in the day she didn't at least get charged with hit and run. I can only imagine how that would have gone :(.
Downwithopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #16
Downwithopp

I really shouldn't post on my phone, sorry for the double.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #17
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downwithopp View Post
I really shouldn't post on my phone, sorry for the double.
LOL it's all good.

If there was no permanent damage done, then probably not a bad thing to let it slide. Definitely good that you at least caught up to her and didn't just let her off the hook. Some people have zero respect, seriously.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #18
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
I would have asked for a police report. A wacko lady like that will end-up telling her insurance and blaming you for it.
what he said for sure
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #19
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
Unbelievable! People like her is exactly why I worry every time I get behind the wheel. My dad, who was an over-the-road truck driver for 40 years, taught me how to drive and how to be respectful of others, especially truckers (give them room and let them over, etc.), when out on the road. A great majority of people lose all their manners when they get behind the wheel and become a$$holes with no conscious.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #20
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Wow, if some chick ever pulled that shit on me I'd so call Becka!
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit

Last edited by Sketti; 07-15-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #21
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
I would have pressed it, she is going to kill someone with her driving. Hit & run is serious.

Now she thinks that behavior will get her out of the next one.

Did you ever go back and find your Dad????
Old 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #22
Downwithopp

Quote:
Originally Posted by d69chris View Post
I would have pressed it, she is going to kill someone with her driving. Hit & run is serious.
A ticket to someone that oblivious who obviously has money isn't going to save anybodies life in the future unfortunately. The husband pulled up in a brand new M5.

Quote:

Now she thinks that behavior will get her out of the next one.
Anytime you want to come up to Marin and see how the people around here act, by all means take the day trip. The arrogance/entitlement/you name it is through the roof in most people. Believe it or not, the majority of soccer moms/dads all act the same in Marin.

It's shitty, but its where I live for now so I get to deal with it .

Quote:

Did you ever go back and find your Dad????
He got out probably a 5-6 minute walk from the house, so he just walked back home.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
daddyuhoh

Drives: '10 SS1/'03 Tahoe/'06 Harley
Your a nicer guy than me. I would've reported it as a hit and run....
daddyuhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #24
Mr Smith
Born again Hot Rodder

Drives: Black 1SS/RS LS3 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downwithopp View Post
A ticket to someone that oblivious who obviously has money isn't going to save anybodies life in the future unfortunately. The husband pulled up in a brand new M5.

Anytime you want to come up to Marin and see how the people around here act, by all means take the day trip. The arrogance/entitlement/you name it is through the roof in most people. Believe it or not, the majority of soccer moms/dads all act the same in Marin.

It's shitty, but its where I live for now so I get to deal with it .

He got out probably a 5-6 minute walk from the house, so he just walked back home.
Exactly why I never elected to move that direction even though theres better money in my line of business..Id end up putting a hurt on someone sooner or later.