Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 12-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #15
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #16
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud20121LT View Post
Hey Dan, look in the stickies on the calendar for the Nationals. I posted it up the other day for 2015 shows.
Going??
Doesn't look good right now. I have a limited schedule this year and maybe none of those trips that I love so much. :(
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 12:01 PM   #17
wmora4

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IBM
That is a really nice show. ill put it in the calendar !! thanks !!
Old 01-05-2015, 06:55 PM   #18
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Thanks Joe. This is great thanks
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:23 PM   #19
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

Drives: 2014 2ss rs black
Bump bump
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:13 AM   #20
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Just announced yesterday:

http://newpreview.afnews.af.mil/acc/...moschedule.asp

Air Combat Command F-22 Raptor Demo Team

Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:24 PM   #21
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

Ok time to put together a list of whos coming to the bbq/airshow need to get list going so i know what i need to get 5 major acts coming plus the static displays are good to they also have tbe f15 eagle and f15 strike eagle plus b52 bomber and b1 bomber f16 fighting falcon and a lot more.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:20 AM   #22
ripcard
INJACC

Sooo...plans are made. We're coming down. Because I want a good vantage point for photography however, I purchased the (new for this year) Flight Line Chalet tickets for Saturday. Tickets to the Flight Line Chalet are right on the flight line and close to show center. Light breakfast, hot lunch, two tickets for beer/wine and a special parking pass are all included. I couldn't resist. They don't seem to do a photo pit like many of the other shows I go to so this looks like by best option for up close action and Karen will be happier with the amenities.

Driving in Friday and booked a hotel for the Friday & Saturday nights.

Is your BBQ on Saturday or Sunday? Would love to be able to swing by for a visit during some point in the weekend.

Rick.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:33 AM   #23
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

Its safurday
Old 03-15-2015, 09:41 AM   #24
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

If you want to stop by friday after 12 ill be bome i took the day off to go to the kickoff breakfast and they put on a little show for us planes will be flying in all day friday if you want to come over
Old 03-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #25
ripcard
INJACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20131lt View Post
If you want to stop by friday after 12 ill be bome i took the day off to go to the kickoff breakfast and they put on a little show for us planes will be flying in all day friday if you want to come over
Cool. Thanks. We have a 6 hr drive so I would expect to be in late aft. early eve. Friday depending on our start time.

PM me your details and I'll program the route from our hotel.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:13 AM   #26
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
ill be on the flightline....my dad's retiring this year....28 years in the USAF...gotta take advantage of the perks while i can

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:12 AM   #27
ripcard
INJACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroRS View Post
ill be on the flightline....my dad's retiring this year....28 years in the USAF...gotta take advantage of the perks while i can
Absolutely.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:46 PM   #28
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

bump