Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 11-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
whitedemon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
FEELER: Magnaflow 3in Catback Exhaust 16483

Thinking bout selling my magnaflow system and going to something louder. This system has around 12-15k miles on it. It hooks to factory cats or longtubes with catback hook ups. couple minor scratches on the tips, but cant notice them when its installed. I have a cut right behind the rear hanger, between the hanger and the muffler, with a band clamp on it. I made this cut to be able to run straights. The stainless band clamps seals it perfectly tho and still functions like it did before i cut them, just gives you the option of running straights when you want to and it sounds wicked lol. I have longtubes and no cats and still had no drone with this system. I will post pics if someone is interested, because the system is on the car at this time and will be removed once sold. I want 600 picked up or ill ship it for 700. Pm me if your interested. Thanks!
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, L99, OBX Longtube Headers, Magnaflow 3in Comp Cat Back w/ added Dynomax Bullet Race Mufflers, SCT Tuner w/ JRE Tune, CAI Black Intake w/ JRE Race Scoop, Eibach Pro Springs, Custom Sequential Tailights
whitedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
was619
Billy The Kid

Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
I was thinking about offering a trade of my Stainless Works duel chambered exhaust which is definitely louder but then I saw your selling the car.
I'm interested though maybe a picture or two?
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
whitedemon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
no im not selling the car. selling the exhaust is what i meant. where i cut the magnaflows off i bolted 2 dynomax bullets in place and it sounds perfect to me. I want to sell this catback and just buy the dynomax catback with the bullets already on, this is why im selling. I havnt heard the stainless works in person so im not sure. ill try to get some pics of them tonight and post
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, L99, OBX Longtube Headers, Magnaflow 3in Comp Cat Back w/ added Dynomax Bullet Race Mufflers, SCT Tuner w/ JRE Tune, CAI Black Intake w/ JRE Race Scoop, Eibach Pro Springs, Custom Sequential Tailights
whitedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedemon View Post
no im not selling the car. selling the exhaust is what i meant. where i cut the magnaflows off i bolted 2 dynomax bullets in place and it sounds perfect to me. I want to sell this catback and just buy the dynomax catback with the bullets already on, this is why im selling. I havnt heard the stainless works in person so im not sure. ill try to get some pics of them tonight and post

I have the same system as you. If i lived near the poster offfering the trade i'd do it right this second if louder is what you want. The SW sounds way better than this Magnaflow does.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
was619
Billy The Kid

Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
If you are interested we could probably make a good deal. I want mine quieter you want yours louder... Its a factory hook up and 3 inch pipes up to the 4 or maybe 4.5 inch tip. I have my thread up dated with pictures if you interested.
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote