Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Entaille

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
alignment from a performance shop near Everett?

hi all - anyone have any suggestions of a performance shop near Everett for an alignment? I'd rather avoid the dealership unless it's for warranty work, and I heavily dislike chain stores. Performance shops seem to be filled with auto enthusiasts who are a little more respectful and knowledgeable. Unfortunately the ones I have experience with do not have alignment equipment, so I'm looking for some good feedback here.

I installed some pfadt lowering springs - just want to make sure I don't rip through the tires faster then need be. thanks!

Entaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
Entaille

turns out there are not many places near Everett like this. I know of Stage auto in kirkland and Speedware in redmond.

Stage auto seems pretty difficult to communicate with via phone or email. I could get it taken care of there but I hate to give money to a shop that doesn't provide good service.

speedware is about twice as expensive as anywhere else for an alignment. you get what you pay for I guess. I have trouble wrapping my brain around 150$ for a single alignment.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:16 PM   #3
BlackRS/SS

Drives: Black RS/SS
They cost more but they do it right, they are the best. I have had them do multiple things to my car including alignment and there work is top noch.
BlackRS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #4
Entaille

yeah that's why I sought them out. I knew they had a staff full of skillful folks with top of the line equipment, and I assumed it would cost more, but not twice as much.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
wht2ssrs11

Drives: 2011 White 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entaille View Post
turns out there are not many places near Everett like this. I know of Stage auto in kirkland and Speedware in redmond.

Stage auto seems pretty difficult to communicate with via phone or email. I could get it taken care of there but I hate to give money to a shop that doesn't provide good service.

speedware is about twice as expensive as anywhere else for an alignment. you get what you pay for I guess. I have trouble wrapping my brain around 150$ for a single alignment.
honestly when you are seeking out the best for what outcome you desire, do you think price is really going to matter? you wont be happy unless you get the outsome you want and sometimes price can't the be the reason why.
wht2ssrs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
Entaille

I'm not sure I was seeking out the very best - just a performance shop that also does alignments at a reasonable cost. I am putting my faith that an enthusiast shop is going to take better care of the car, and dial in the alignment better, over a chain place that is more corporate driven.

I'll pay more for better, but twice as much is hard for me to justify.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
Drew@Speedware

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Come by my shop, I promise you will be pleased with the service you receive.
Drew@Speedware is offline   Reply With Quote