Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 04-14-2015, 12:47 PM   #43
tainoxl

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro
I have a 14 Silverrado and what I did was format my thumb drive as ntsf and download the movies as mp4 to thumb drive. Also will not play resolutions over 480p.
tainoxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:49 AM   #44
CANtronixUSA

Drives: GM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow1616 View Post
Definitely not interested, something seems fishy about this. Plus it looks like you took someone else's Logo and changed the first letter. Buyer Beware
Rainbow 1616 - Thanks for your question, it is always better to err on the side of caution, so I completely understand where you are coming from here.. There is nothing "fishy" here. My name is Eric Templeton, my friend Bernd invented the module in Germany. I was working in Germany for the DoD and became great friends with Bernd and watched him move from happylightshow to happyblue and on to the video interface module. Bernd has many pleased customers in Europe. So, when he approached me with the idea of bringing these amazing products to the US, I jumped at the idea.

As far as a connection to "Lantronix"? According to their website, "Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a global provider of smart networking and communications solutions for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications."

We are called CANtronix because the modules interface with the "CAN" in your vehicle. From Bernd - "i am telling the radio over CAN that the reverse is on. (so no reversing lights are on). It allows a cinch Video Input with Audio and a backup cam Input." No connection with Lantronix is implied whatsoever.

There is nothing "fishy" and I would welcome the opportunity to demo the unit face to face with anyone in the Tampa Bay area.

Feel free to PM me for more info. I'm in talks with Bernd right now about testing and will be in touch with those that PM'd about testing.

Eric

Last edited by CANtronixUSA; 04-25-2015 at 09:11 AM.
CANtronixUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:09 PM   #45
PR325xi

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANtronixUSA View Post
Rainbow 1616 - Thanks for your question, it is always better to err on the side of caution, so I completely understand where you are coming from here.. There is nothing "fishy" here. My name is Eric Templeton, my friend Bernd invented the module in Germany. I was working in Germany for the DoD and became great friends with Bernd and watched him move from happylightshow to happyblue and on to the video interface module. Bernd has many pleased customers in Europe. So, when he approached me with the idea of bringing these amazing products to the US, I jumped at the idea.

As far as a connection to "Lantronix"? According to their website, "Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a global provider of smart networking and communications solutions for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications."

We are called CANtronix because the modules interface with the "CAN" in your vehicle. From Bernd - "i am telling the radio over CAN that the reverse is on. (so no reversing lights are on). It allows a cinch Video Input with Audio and a backup cam Input." No connection with Lantronix is implied whatsoever.

There is nothing "fishy" and I would welcome the opportunity to demo the unit face to face with anyone in the Tampa Bay area.

Feel free to PM me for more info. I'm in talks with Bernd right now about testing and will be in touch with those that PM'd about testing.

Eric
Im interested in testing
PR325xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:01 PM   #46
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
I'm a Canadian interested in testing! If any slots are available.

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:26 AM   #47
Graphicsgod

Drives: 2015 Manual Hot Red 2LS Camaro
For anyone interested in this, go check out this thread I just found..

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...highlight=hdmi

Going to try this some day..
Old 06-13-2015, 09:17 PM   #48
Phil1480

Drives: 2015 canaro ss
Im in spring hill florida id take a crack at testing also
Phil1480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #49
RaycinSS

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28
I'm interested in testing also. I have 30 years experience in the 12 volt electronics industry including both sales and installation if that helps any.
RaycinSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:44 PM   #50
Rainbow1616

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro 2SS/RS
Forget testing, I offered to buy one a while ago and never hear anything back. I am going with the one GraphicsGod linked to.
Rainbow1616 is offline   Reply With Quote