Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 10-01-2010, 08:36 AM   #15
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
cool deal. just sent off some other stuff to you yesterday.

Here's a few more shots for everyone...

The pictures shown are to represent the RS and SS logos on the sides respectively. The material used and/or font of the front of the hat might not be correct.

The picture of the hat in the first post it a correct representation of the finished item.

Hope this shows ya'll the blue, though!
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #16
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Hey Tag,
When will these start shipping out? I ordered last week and was wondering what the turn around time will be. Tell me please they don't have to go to that slow print guy!!! LOL
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #17
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Hey Tag,
When will these start shipping out? I ordered last week and was wondering what the turn around time will be. Tell me please they don't have to go to that slow print guy!!! LOL
Thank the Camaro gods, no! For those who ordered personalized hats, they do have to go to the in house embroiderer. I am estimating about a week to a week and a half turnaround. This is is only an estimate, since this is the first order. Please be patient!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #18
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
that first hat pic looks familiar...hmmmm

I think that is the hat I wore at the fest...
Attached Images

Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #19
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

HAHA! YEP!!! That was one of the prototypes.

For those that don't know, we tried a good 4 or 5 types of hats with different fonts, styles, and different sizes of fonts.

Ultimately we decided to go with a smaller font which I think is KILLER.

We have already almost sold out of the RS caps. I think we have like...2 left??? We have a good amount of white and red SS caps left and are half gone out of our blanks caps.

Keep the orders coming folks. I want to sell out of the caps and maybe we'll be able to do beenies!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #20
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Waiting for mine
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #21
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

We are hoping it will be in this week. They said they do the embroidering in house. So, as soon as all of last weeks orders are finished up, they will ship them to us. I can't imagine this will be anything like the screen printing wait (which we are supposed to get the shirts today or tomorrow).
Old 10-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #22
Camaro Freak

Yep, waiting on mine as well.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:44 AM   #23
cybernjm
Rogue

Drives: Rogue, my Cyber Gray beauty
hat

hey Mrs Tag,
I just went to order my hat & saw the RS is sold out. Any idea if/when
you'll be getting more in?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #24
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Dana and were actually quite surprised that the RS sold out so quickly. With statistics showing that roughly of 80% of buyers got SS models, we stocked up more of those hats. The RS hats, even though we got plenty, were gone in no time. Shocker to us...lol

We will let the embroiderer know we need more, but it could take a couple weeks.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
They're here, they're here! Finally! After over a year of planning, working, and licensing, the Camaro5 Hat is finally available for purchase!

You have the option of a red RS, white SS, red SS, or blank on the left side for $13.95. For $3.00 more, you can add your username to the right side in one of the standard colors (silver, gray, white, red, maroon, blue, green, yellow, and orange).

For those personalizing with their username, take great care in entering how you want your username to read since all sales on personalized items are final!

Enter the username information in the "add notes to seller" portion of you invoice...Don't forget or you might not like the name I put on your hat!
Got to have one of those!

Red SS Mercuryman96 (IOM) and 2 lanyards. How do I make that happen, since the lanyards are not in the store?

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #26
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

send an email to Dana@Camaro5store.com telling her exactly what you want and she will send you a money request / invoice from pay pal. Once you pay that, your order will be placed. Send your address to her as well and phone since you are from up north. Shipping prices differ up there...or you can have it shipped to the US to a friend, etc and save a few bucks. Just email Dana and she'll square you away.

(and major progress was just made with the shipping situation in the store..should be done very soon)
Old 10-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #27
Camaro Freak

Any idea when the hats will be delivered?? I didn't personalize mine with my username, just went with RS hoping it would ship faster. Any idea??
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #28
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Any idea when the hats will be delivered?? I didn't personalize mine with my username, just went with RS hoping it would ship faster. Any idea??
We just got some of the standard hats today. I will be boxing up orders tonight and shipping tomorrow. Depending on what you ordered with your hat, if anything, it should go out tomorrow.