Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 11-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #57
9c1ny

Drives: C6 Zed-oh-six
My 08 Vette > My old '10 2SS Camaro

the only thing I miss is the styling which isnt taking away from the Vette I'd like to own both
Old 11-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #58
sav1

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
It....was.....a.....j...j....joke..... LOL

I would trade my wife for a Z06. Good choice

lol, sry.. I didn't read your Sig!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cd03gro View Post
That's why you drop the big bucks on cosmetic and performance enhancing surgery. . .
thats right.. The ink on my loan hasn't dryed yet, and I'm already looking at the new Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger.

"What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil"
sav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:34 AM   #59
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav1 View Post
lol, sry.. I didn't read your Sig!!

thats right.. The ink on my loan hasn't dryed yet, and I'm already looking at the new Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger.
No biggie, I found a C6 down the road from me today that I might take for a test drive when Monday rolls around. I just can't wait either the Corvette or the Camaro. It's getting close Seriously, you won't regret getting the Z06. That car is absolutely amazing. You can easily kick the shit out of many exotic cars out there.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #60
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I'm sorry. Enjoy the creaky body structure, the rattling interior, the less than comfortable seats, the harsh ride, the diffculty getting in and out, the lack of a rear seat...

I was a 5 time Corvette repeat customer. (67, 92, 95, 00, 07). July 13, 2009 was a VERY happy day when I handed the keys over to my 2007 C6 for the Camaro...

Yeah, the Corvette is faster, lighter, quicker and handles better but what are you, a race car driver? Sorry, the Camaro is a better car IMO.

Enjoy.
i thought they got rid of the creaks,and groans,and the loose body structure!
guess not?..if not,..then a ton of money for a car that needs help!
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:39 AM   #61
2010 2SS RS

Drives: Metalic Silver 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
I THOUGHT IT WAS 3,333LBS ?
2010 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #62
98_Camaro

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHEOX View Post
Who would be negative?! Beautiful car man, and while Vette's may be kind of common, Z06's are not! I rarely see them, and I'm in Houston. There are a lot of cars here. I've also seen more young people driving Z06's than regular C6's. Go to a track, and unleash that GM fury!

I saw my first Z06 in months yesterday. Looked like the exact one I want to own once I'm out of college.

Kudos, OP. You're going to enjoy what so few have gotten to experience. An excellent upgrade.
2016 Summit White 2SS Coupe M6, NPP, & MRC
Now Driving:
2016 Torch Red Corvette 2LT, NPP, MRC
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #63
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
No need to say sorry. I would if I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav1 View Post
Dear Camaro,

When I first met you, I rejoiced in you. What splendid, fascinating, and new things you brought to my stagnant life.
We’ve shared a lot of great moments together. Since the moment I saw you strut off the show room floor, it was love at first site. I took you to the paint shop for those black sexy stripes. You were the only woman I bought bolt on‘s for and didn't complain about the cost. I dressed you up nice with new shoes, a Hurst, and a Cold Air induction system too. Hell I even bathed you TWICE A WEEK! But I have to tell you something that may hurt.

I found someone else. She makes me smile every time I spend even a minute with her. She’s lighter, much faster, and just as sexy as you are. She doesn’t even need bolt on’s, or make me feel like I need to buy her upgrades every month. She’s already that good.
She stops when ever I say, takes a corner like she’s on a rail all without stress or flexing her body. I did not plan on this happening, it just did.

Memories are what you have, when you've lost everything else. Dreams are what you have, when you forget the memories. And bliss is what you have when you own a 3200 LB LS7 Z06 Vette. I'm sorry.

Disclaimer ----- >> Hopefully nobody was emotionally scared from reading this post… I still love MAROS, and ALWAYS give thumbs up!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #64
sav1

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
No biggie, I found a C6 down the road from me today that I might take for a test drive when Monday rolls around. I just can't wait either the Corvette or the Camaro. It's getting close Seriously, you won't regret getting the Z06. That car is absolutely amazing. You can easily kick the shit out of many exotic cars out there.
The car is amazing. I've already crushed a New carerra. Can't wait to pull next to a Lambo , or a Ferrari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaryt View Post
i thought they got rid of the creaks,and groans,and the loose body structure!
guess not?..if not,..then a ton of money for a car that needs help!
They did.. there is a little creaking when you go over a safety bumb, and the ride is rough. But thats what you get when you buy a car that was designed for the track.

"What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil"
sav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:28 AM   #65
LT5 John

Drives: 2010 RS/2LT Camaro / 2008 C6 Z06
Best of both world

Good luck with you new ride, I wanted both.
LT5 John is offline   Reply With Quote