Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #603
Slick1
New Guy

Drives: Black 2011 1SS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Hernandez View Post
DOES ANYBODY FIND IT WEIRD THAT THEY "DROPPED HIS BODY AT SEA" OR THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO SHOW PICS.SORRY FOR MY OPINION BUT CMON GUYS WHAT MAKES OUR GOVERMENT SO TRUSTWORTHY
I'm guessing you haven't read any of my posts in here

You're wasting your time though trust me. Some people wholeheartedly believe everything their gov't tells them and then will call you a conspiracy nut to try and discredit valid arguments you make because it's easier then thinking. (and no I don't just mean people on this site although on another forum I'm on the points were all debated intelligently instead of labeling someone else's view).

Also with his side and wife admitting it that lends alot more credence to it.

Oh and NEVER apologize for your opinion. That's one thing being an American entitles you to
Old 05-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #604
RSokie
Proud owner of Litho #195

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
Name:  Osama's Last Facebook Entry!.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  17.1 KB
Old 05-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #605
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick1 View Post
I'm guessing you haven't read any of my posts in here

You're wasting your time though trust me. Some people wholeheartedly believe everything their gov't tells them and then will call you a conspiracy nut to try and discredit valid arguments you make because it's easier then thinking. (and no I don't just mean people on this site although on another forum I'm on the points were all debated intelligently instead of labeling someone else's view).

Oh and NEVER apologize for your opinion. That's one thing being an American entitles you to
Then whats your tin foil reason why they lied and didn't really kill him and didn't dump any body into the ocean, heck all the did was drop a busted copter tail into some guys back yard and split.

I find not one good reason not to belive it,

but I don't belive they spend 2billon a month on the war. I could hires enough mercanries for half that and walk them arm to arm across the middle east and take care of every problem person in a few short years as their only hope is to retreat until pushed into the sea like rats.

1.5 billion a mo goes into black ops off the books projects.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:07 AM   #606
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
I like this guy.

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Old 05-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #607
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlawk View Post
I like this guy.
I agreed with EVERY sentence.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #608
Slick1
New Guy

Drives: Black 2011 1SS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
Then whats your tin foil reason why they lied and didn't really kill him and didn't dump any body into the ocean, heck all the did was drop a busted copter tail into some guys back yard and split.

I find not one good reason not to belive it,

but I don't belive they spend 2billon a month on the war. I could hires enough mercanries for half that and walk them arm to arm across the middle east and take care of every problem person in a few short years as their only hope is to retreat until pushed into the sea like rats.

See what I mean? "Tin foil hat reason".

I never gave a reason. I'm not trying to expose some conspiracy and I have no ulterior motive to sell anyone on. I just thought it was pretty shady when our already shady ass gov't dumped him and refused to put out the pics. Some shady gov't employed DNA tester's word doesn't mean a whole lot to me either. Our role as citizens is to scrutinize the gov't and questions how things are being done and why. As it is we have the most out of check governing system ever to claim itself democracy in this country.

And no we don't spend that much on the war. The gross misuse and mis-quote of war dollars is nothing new though. I remember back in the Gulf War people joking about and complaining about "$250k hammers and $500k toilet seats. I would imagine any skirmish after WW2 shared this trait. There is nothing more profitable then war to those who stand in advantageous affiliations with the gov't because it's almost expected that money will be misappropriated right along with the over inflated estimates they give on daily operations and supplying the armed forces.

You're probably right about a chunk going to fund the stuff that we'll never know about too but I think far more is in "friend handouts" whether blatantly obvious or "tacked onto" a supply manufacturer's bill. Really though what other then war could move so much money so freely?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #609
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
with a porkchop in his mouth and a firemans axe up his ass.

Thats how I would have done it too. LOL
Old 05-09-2011, 02:06 AM   #610
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSokie View Post
LMFAO!!! Man I love it, they just keep coming...

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
Old 05-09-2011, 02:50 AM   #611
Steppenwolf1980

Drives: Chevy Camaro & Opel Speedster Turbo
Is it just me or does anybody else think that killing Bin Laden was about as successful for stopping terrorism as killing Ronald MacDonald? Of course, you won't see him again, but they'll still sell a damn whole lot of Cheeseburgers after his death...
Old 05-09-2011, 03:02 AM   #612
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppenwolf1980 View Post
Is it just me or does anybody else think that killing Bin Laden was about as successful for stopping terrorism as killing Ronald MacDonald? Of course, you won't see him again, but they'll still sell a damn whole lot of Cheeseburgers after his death...
Its the biggest intelligence score every from a high profile target.
So much info they are screwed. Oh sure terrorist will go on but they will have to rewrite the whole book. Much like a rival football team having a copy of your play book.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:30 AM   #613
Padre
Only drives on Sundays

Drives: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC NGray
Quote:
Some people wholeheartedly believe everything their gov't tells them and then will call you a conspiracy nut to try and discredit valid arguments you make because it's easier then thinking.
What valid arguments have you made? Aside from calling the government and it's "dna testers" "shady", of course?

Quote:
I never gave a reason.
Oh I see.

Quote:
Ah, the only evidence you have offered is to agree with the facts that don't support your "opinion". Got it.

South Park had you nailed.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...king-questions

Padre

OLD HOTNESS: The "Heretic": '11 2SS/RS L99 A6 Black/Inferno. Build Journal, Videos
D1SC GT9 JBA-LT = 720/680 | 10.330 @ 133.61, 1.546 sixty... Camaro King at ECS V, Darlington.
NEW HOTNESS: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC. Bone Stock, 1/8th: 8.051 @ 89.44, 1.919
Old 05-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #614
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:

depends on how you look at the budget. most people think of it as we are spending $2B a month solely in Iraq and Afghanistan, soley on activities there.

every expense the military and govt has since the beginning of the war can be tabulated into that number.

every branch of the military and all those who are employed by the govt and their paychecks are added together. every day we are at war and they have a job, adds to the budget that is spent.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #615
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
depends on how you look at the budget. most people think of it as we are spending $2B a month solely in Iraq and Afghanistan, soley on activities there.

every expense the military and govt has since the beginning of the war can be tabulated into that number.

every branch of the military and all those who are employed by the govt and their paychecks are added together. every day we are at war and they have a job, adds to the budget that is spent.

sounds like double billing to me, folks in the military get paid by default if they just sit around doing noting.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #616
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
sounds like double billing to me, folks in the military get paid by default if they just sit around doing noting.

while that is true, theoretically, "everyone" has a part to play in the war on terror. whether you are on the front lines or serving chow stateside.

and all that is added into the budget.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
Closed Thread