Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

AWE Tuning

Old 01-03-2019, 12:35 AM   #15
Entaille

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowForm_Wheels View Post
Wait a moment here... Your wife gave you the A-OK and you still haven't ordered? Shesh! I would have had an order receipt within an hour of her giving me the OK

I ordered a set of ff01's in the standard liquid silver finish. hopefully I don't regret not getting the dark bronze finish.

yeahhh just overanalyzing the crap out of it . sometimes I wish I could just go "I like these ones" and click the purchase button. just wanted to explore options, see what color finishes look good together, find some example photos of the same wheel size and tire size combination (and preferably on a camaro...), see if it would look goofy without being lowered, investigate wheel weights, figure out what the hell a flow formed wheel even is and how it compares to a forged wheel (since the pricing is similar from some brands) etc. it's never a simple decision.

Entaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:10 AM   #16
FlowForm_Wheels

Drives: Turbo 4, SC V8 and Twin Turbo V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entaille View Post
I ordered a set of ff01's in the standard liquid silver finish. hopefully I don't regret not getting the dark bronze finish.

yeahhh just overanalyzing the crap out of it . sometimes I wish I could just go "I like these ones" and click the purchase button. just wanted to explore options, see what color finishes look good together, find some example photos of the same wheel size and tire size combination (and preferably on a camaro...), see if it would look goofy without being lowered, investigate wheel weights, figure out what the hell a flow formed wheel even is and how it compares to a forged wheel (since the pricing is similar from some brands) etc. it's never a simple decision.
Well let's say in a couple months you regret not doing the Bronze finish you can always send them to us and we'll refinish them in that color, no worries

Glad you were able to get the order in before the sale though, that's the most important! Finish can always be changed up in the future
FlowForm_Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote