Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Angry Tired of Those Doubting Their Camaro Purchase...

I'm SO @#$%ing sick and tired of hearing people complain about how the 'stang beats their Camaro in road tests, track tests, etc. or how the the testing is biased against the Camaro.

Do you love the way your Camaro looks? Do you love the way it drives? If you do, shut @#$% up!!!

If not, then why the @#$% did you buy a car you are SO unhappy with??? If you're that insecure about your Camaro purchase, then PLEASE trade it in for a 'stang. Better yet, trade it in for a Prius because it is obvious you lost your "juevos"(no offense to the ladies here) long ago and shouldn't be driving either car because you have no appreciation for muscle cars.

Last edited by INTIMIDAT3R; 01-01-2011 at 01:32 PM.
INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
I love my Camaro, would not trade it for 10 stangs. Best car I have ever owned.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
I could care less whom complains about what, aslong as I enjoy what I purchase.

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
Redskinfan72

Drives: Victory Red 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMIDAT3R View Post
I'm SO @#$%ing sick and tired of hearing people complain about how the 'stang beats their Camaro in road tests, track tests, etc. or how the the testing is biased against the Camaro.

Do you love the way your Camaro looks? Do you love the way it drives? If you do, shut @#$% up!!!

If not, then why the @#$% did you buy a car you are SO unhappy with??? If you're that insecure about your Camaro purchase, then PLEASE trade it in for a 'stang. Better yet, trade it in for a Prius because it is obvious you lost your "juevos" long ago and shouldn't be driving either car because you have no appreciation for muscle cars.
Well put....And I would like to add...If you Bought a V6...Don't put SS badges on it....SS guys, quit bashing the guys who bought the 2LT , 1LT or LS...That V6 motor is a Damn good motor...That's a lot of horses and is a very capable powerplant....
Redskinfan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
evan
ready...

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
i love my camaro :]
evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #6
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
Quote:

If not, then why the @#$% did you buy a car you are SO unhappy with??? If you're that insecure about your Camaro purchase, then PLEASE trade it in for a 'stang. Better yet, trade it in for a Prius because it is obvious you lost your "juevos" long ago and shouldn't be driving either car because you have no appreciation for muscle cars.

word brother
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
ComayroLouver
{Enter Funny User Title}

Drives: Fathers '85 CJ-7 until i get my LS
Send a message via AIM to ComayroLouver
I love the Camaro n when i buy it will definitely not look back for a disgunstang
ComayroLouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #8
upflying

Drives: '86 Monte Carlo SS
The performance margin between makes of cars is so close that it's often the skill of the driver and not the car that makes the difference.
I personally don't care who is faster or which car is better, just knowing you "could" or "can" provides all the satisfaction needed.
The personal pleasure of styling, sound, interior comfort, reputation, appearance quality, resale, maintenance, warranty, service department expereince, driving feel, NVH engineering, features, handling, braking, brand loyalty are all more important in daily use than who gets to the end of the quarter mile first.
upflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:

If not, then why the @#$% did you buy a car you are SO unhappy with??? If you're that insecure about your Camaro purchase, then PLEASE trade it in for a 'stang. Better yet, trade it in for a Prius because it is obvious you lost your "juevos"(no offense to the ladies here) long ago and shouldn't be driving either car because you have no appreciation for muscle cars.
EXACTLY......Nice Write-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinfan72 View Post
Well put....And I would like to add...If you Bought a V6...Don't put SS badges on it....SS guys, quit bashing the guys who bought the 2LT , 1LT or LS...That V6 motor is a Damn good motor...That's a lot of horses and is a very capable powerplant....
THANK - YOU WELL PUT yourself.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #10
Silver2SSRS6spd
Prefer to be blown!

Drives: 2010 Silver/Black 2SS/RS Manual
I don't care how slow or fast my Camaro is, it looks way better than a Mustang to me. I would want a Challanger before a Mustang anyway, it's sad that they cost more and you get hit on a gas guzzler tax when you purchase one.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #11
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
God, guns, guts & Chevy made this Country Great!

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
FORD=Fix Or Repair Daily/Found On Road Dead
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #12
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
no complaints at all about my Camaro or Camaros, best cars ever made.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #13
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote:

+1 You said it. I love My Camaro. Like Dixie, If your heart ain't in it get your A$$ out (of it).
Old 01-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #14
1BADLS3

Drives: Sold: 2011 2SS/RS
Someone will always have a faster and better car. GM hit the nail on the head with its latest cheesy "Chevy runs deep" ad campaign. I own a Camaro now (again?) because it's what I've always loved. I'm not going to buy a Mustang just because it's a faster car. The Camaro is plenty capable, and a Mustang doesn't make me grin like my Camaro does.
1BADLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote