Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #197
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
you bug me all the time ken lol. Tammy ivey.

Need to go to the beach with us at the end of the month
Hate to say it, Ken, but I have to agree with Tammy.... You need to go to Camaros in the Sand with us.... or.... when's the rod run in Longbeach??? We could do that again, maybe not lose the rest of the group this time?? DEFINITELY not climb that Astoria tower first - my clutch leg was shaking ....
Old 08-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #198
kjnylin

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black/Black Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Hate to say it, Ken, but I have to agree with Tammy.... You need to go to Camaros in the Sand with us.... or.... when's the rod run in Longbeach??? We could do that again, maybe not lose the rest of the group this time?? DEFINITELY not climb that Astoria tower first - my clutch leg was shaking ....
I'm up for almost anything if my schedule allows. I'll just keep trollying fb for the events. I do hope to get a couple more in this summer. It's really a blast!

Order accepted by GM, 6/15/2009
Picked up at dealer 8/21/2009
UPDATE! Purchased a 2013 ZL1 on 3/14/2015.
kjnylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #199
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
I concur with the other posters Ken- you need to look into Camaro's in the Sand!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #200
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjnylin View Post
I'm up for almost anything if my schedule allows. I'll just keep trollying fb for the events. I do hope to get a couple more in this summer. It's really a blast!
Camaros in the sand is August 24-25th I have two rooms open, that I am not going to cancel until i get back home, We are heading down to reno for a week.

so if you want to ken its $110 for the weekend thats all 3 days.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #201
tlcamaro

Drives: 68 Camaro, 2010 Camaro RS/SS, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
I will be at end of the world rod run. A few from PNWCC have cottages rented for the weekend. We have been going for about 10 years now.
tlcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #202
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
By my best count, we had a total of 25 cars show up. (22 -5th gens)

I don't know when this thread will finally play out, but before it does, I just wanted to thank everybody for showing up and making this a great little event. I have to say, it far exceeded my expectations. In my first post, I mentioned that I knew because it was such short notice, and Summer is a busy time, that the turnout would probably be small. So imagine my surprise when I saw all the cars and people that made it!
Everyone on the list showed, and more! We had a few surprise attendees whose schedules cleared up at the last second, or who made time to visit us on the way to their other obligations. We managed to score a scarce ABM, the MonaVie Camaro that we've all spotted up here, a beautiful blue '69, and a surprise show-stopping visit by the first ZL1 delivered in the state. A couple of the attendees were people I ran across with fifth gens, that I invited personally, but who were not active on any of the 5th gen social media. One of those managed to pass the invite to a couple more Camaro owners who also came. With any luck, they may even join us here soon. One guy didn't even know about the meet, but happened to be driving by and saw us. Turns out, some of us had met him before at a Camaro show!
The 3rd assembly of the "Synergy Squadron" was a cool personal victory for me. It started purely by chance a couple years ago at a Camaro Club meeting, where all the new people showing up for the first time all had SGMs (3 at the time) It was Nate (10.f00t.570rk), us, and a couple from Graham (I think) The president of the club wanted to get a picture of all three together, and so it began. Earlier this year at the Dick's cruise, we added Art and Mike (Mini Hlk and Applegarth) and got four. This time around we added Thomas, Janet, and Ken (Forgedreality,Ladybumblbee, and not on C5 yet.) Regrettably, osito129 couldn't stay long enough for the picture, but I'm glad they made it just the same. Next time!
As always, the best part was meeting all the people that came. I'm still struggling to remember everybody's name, but I've got more down than I had before! There were so many people there, that I regret that I did not get more time to talk to everybody longer and learn more about them. But the way I look at it, at least meeting the folks that I haven't met before, lays the groundwork for the next time I see them. That, of course means there has to be a next time! (Hint)
Mag & me were the last to leave, so I went in to thank the proprietor, Karen, for having us there, and she actually thanked us for coming! I think that says something for the for the crowd that we had! She also mentioned that she had taken pictures, and would be posting them on Wally's Facebook page.
I'd love to thank everybody by name, but I'm not that good, and I don't want to leave anybody out. So I will say; I remember you all, and your cars, and look forward to seeing you all again. On behalf of Maggie and myself; thanks to everybody that came out, and made for a very fun Saturday afternoon!

-Gary

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #203
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcamaro View Post
I will be at end of the world rod run. A few from PNWCC have cottages rented for the weekend. We have been going for about 10 years now.
end of the world rod run is two weeks after the beach trip its sept 7-9th

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote