Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 07-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
day filled with heart break & happiness

today was filled with good things & then the heart break, leaving my Iroc at the shop.

I was almost in tears today when we left the shop after dropping her off. but the tears quickly went away when they told me it will be 24hrs to do th work & less than 2k to do it. hopefully I will have her back sometime next week & this time under her own power

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
Hope everything works out for the best with your car. Good luck, we are always here to listen.

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
Supercamaro64
Right, right.

Drives: 79 Z28, 86 Camaro, 94 Burb 4x4
good luck!!!
Supercamaro64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Give you guys some back ground, on Dec 9th 04 I took the car in to get a chip burnt for it,on dec 28th (my birthday) I get a phone call saying that they lost all oil pressure & think that it spun a main bearing. Sighs.

Well it didnt just spin 1 it spun 3 of them, so over the last 4 1/5 yrs the car has been sitting in the garage or outside collecting mold & what ever as we tried to rebuild the engine.

Well the engine finally went in to place Memoral day weekend (this year) we had the car almost finished & my husband went in for surgery, & has been unable to help finish the car.

The shop I took it to offer to do the work a couple years back, but I finally took them up on the offer this year, the car was suppose to go to the shop on friday but I couldnt get a Dolley for it (Uhaul refused to rent me one for it because of clearace problems & the fact that the engine may brake the dolley (what ever))

so after Calling my brother in law & crying to him, & making arrangements to pay for his tabs on his trailer & gas for his truck. (handed him the money yesterday) & he picked up the car today.

I should see the car again Late next week.
this time able to drive her home.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #5
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
Make sure they get rid of your old gas too. Don't let them try to run the car on the old swill.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
i feel ya, sweetie. my truck's been sitting at the shop since 5/28. i broke a rod & am gonna have to replace the engine, too. since i was planning to do a v8 swap soon anyway, i wasn't too heartbroken... but the kicker is that i was gonna do it when i actually had money. so now it's been sitting for almost 7 weeks waiting for me to raise the money to fix it. unlike you, i don't have a plethora of nice vehicles (the old z, the new z, the 90 vette, the skylark, the new c5... what else? - i know i'm missing one or two ) to drive in the mean time.

congrats on getting your baby purring again!
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:41 AM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
i feel ya, sweetie. my truck's been sitting at the shop since 5/28. i broke a rod & am gonna have to replace the engine, too. since i was planning to do a v8 swap soon anyway, i wasn't too heartbroken... but the kicker is that i was gonna do it when i actually had money. so now it's been sitting for almost 7 weeks waiting for me to raise the money to fix it. unlike you, i don't have a plethora of nice vehicles (the old z, the new z, the 90 vette, the skylark, the new c5... what else? - i know i'm missing one or two ) to drive in the mean time.

congrats on getting your baby purring again!
ya missed 2 the regal & the truck lol. of course that doesnt include my rocy

Old 07-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

I guess the car is causing a whole bunch of trouble, the lastest news was not what I was expecting & NOTHING what I had hoped for.

I guess the bolt that goes from the alt to the head was stripped & they used the old bracket that we didnt want used on the car, SO that will get changed when I get the car back.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #9
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
I feel for you, my 89 IROCs tranny gave out on me on Power Tour this year in Lexington. I had to UHaul her home and she has been sitting in the garage since. She moves on her own power, but only in first! Going in to the tranny shop soon!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Well was at the shop again today, dropping off some stuff for the car (was there yesterday as well, because we forgot to pack stuff) But they fired her up after some coxing & some urging she fired up But didnt stay running for long.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Angry update on the car NOT A good one

Well, on the 31st we brought the car home, Still not running & only half the stuff we wanted done to the car done. $2400 later. NOT happy with the stuff.

its been nearly two weeks since we bought the car home & I am finally wanted to deal with it, Of course we were gone for a week in reno on vacation.

I Finally sat down after Zhawk talked to a co worker (who use to work for the guy, & was going to take his GTO in to the shop) & Filled with BBB.

sighs, Not going to be racing on Pinks all out like I had hoped this weekend. Oh well. Always next year, or the next time they come out.

Went out to the car today to find some things & found out the Oil coolant lines were not on the car & the pick up was inside the car not on the engine (it was installed on the engine when we took the car to the shop).

We also talked to several people MSD & a few other companies about some fo the stuff they told us. while we were down in reno last week, & found out they were lying to us.

so Now the car sits until after race season (maybe even get it in to Zhawks co workers shop, before the start of School)