Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 08:45 PM   #29
Fastduo
 
Drives: 2015 Z28 Silver w/AC
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 50
Just bought mine for $52K. My buddy went back the next day and bought their last one for the same price. Got real decent money on his trade, 2012 Boss302.
Fastduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:38 PM   #30
delphigto
 
delphigto's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 1le
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Walton, In
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastduo View Post
Just bought mine for $52K. My buddy went back the next day and bought their last one for the same price. Got real decent money on his trade, 2012 Boss302.
52 for new?
__________________
06 gto Maggie 489 rwhp sold
05 gto ERL/HKE 454 609rwhp na sold
06 Z06 500 rwhp sold
10 2ss ERL 427 530 rwhp sold
14 1ss 1le
delphigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:20 PM   #31
Fastduo
 
Drives: 2015 Z28 Silver w/AC
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphigto View Post
52 for new?

Yes sir. $52 for new. I bought a silver and my buddy made a deal the next day on their last white one $52K each at Stevenson Chevrolet in NC.


That was my NOT walk away price.
Fastduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:27 PM   #32
Mpsmith1
 
Drives: '13 IOM ZL1 vert
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastduo View Post
Yes sir. $52 for new. I bought a silver and my buddy made a deal the next day on their last white one $52K each at Stevenson Chevrolet in NC.


That was my NOT walk away price.

Wow...That's a pretty sweet price, especially if it was an OTD price.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mpsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:33 PM   #33
phillyflyer
 
phillyflyer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z28
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpsmith1 View Post
Wow...That's a pretty sweet price, especially if it was an OTD price.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NOT a OTD price....

The lowest non-BS price posted for a new non-titled car (at least based on my research) has been in the 52's and that was with all GM incentives available and a highly motivated dealer looking to cut their losses....

Are there any current GM dollars in play now? If not, mid 50's is likely a pipe dream..
__________________
Go For Wand - RIP October 27, 1990
phillyflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:55 PM   #34
Snowmanvii
 
Snowmanvii's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z/28 #328
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Shawnee, Oklahoma
Posts: 79
I don't feel very bad paying 52 for mine. It was sold as used since it had a tag on it though. At just under 1300 miles and lots of extras done to the car I feel it was a good price. I would have payed the 58 they wanted but my dad and I buy a new car thru that dealership every 2 or 3 years so they were willing to help me out on the truck we traded in and drop the price some.
Snowmanvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:37 AM   #35
YamaMISSILE
 
YamaMISSILE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmanvii View Post
I don't feel very bad paying 52 for mine. It was sold as used since it had a tag on it though. At just under 1300 miles and lots of extras done to the car I feel it was a good price. I would have payed the 58 they wanted but my dad and I buy a new car thru that dealership every 2 or 3 years so they were willing to help me out on the truck we traded in and drop the price some.
Extras?
YamaMISSILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:59 PM   #36
Fastduo
 
Drives: 2015 Z28 Silver w/AC
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 50
The net price on my car was $52 to me minus 19k trade in value on my 13 base model Mustang GT.
The work sheet worked like this. List $76XXX, Dealer discount to me $63XXX sales price minus $11XXX rebates (I don't recall the exact dollar amount, = $52000 minus my trade equity plus tax.
Fastduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:52 PM   #37
Snowmanvii
 
Snowmanvii's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z/28 #328
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Shawnee, Oklahoma
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaMISSILE View Post
Extras?
Yah just a few. 3M clear bra on the front and hood of the car, backs of the mirrors, and the rear fender flares. The side skirts and front splitter have been rhinoliner coated. Tires switched over to Continenial's, good enough for me since I daily drive it. Oh and the Hennessey 650 package.
Snowmanvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:01 PM   #38
Qfastvette
 
Qfastvette's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 camaro Z/28
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bristow, VA
Posts: 170
$52K IS TOP DOLLAR. THE DEALER NEAR ME OFFERED ME 45K FOR MY 2014. THE PRICES ARE DROPPING LIKE CRAZY.
__________________
2014 Camaro Z/28 #85
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT 8
1000 hp Arrington 426 hemi
Pro Charger F1 13psi
Fore precision works billet fuel rails
Triple walbro fore fuel pump
Moper hemi fuel Injectors stage 2 70lbs
ATI super damper
Southern Hotrod trans
NAG1 D 3000 stall converter
DSS 1400 HP axles
DSS Drive Shaft
American racing headers w/high flow cats
Magnaflow cat-back competition exhaust
Eibach Pro-Street-S kit adjustable coil overs
Razors edge strut tower brace
4 point rear strut tower brace
Matrix subframe brace
ACE wheels 22x10.5 and 22x 9.
Qfastvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:22 PM   #39
Zslash28
Jumanji
 
Zslash28's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Z/28 - AGM - No A/C
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Joursey
Posts: 1,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmanvii View Post
Yah just a few. 3M clear bra on the front and hood of the car, backs of the mirrors, and the rear fender flares. The side skirts and front splitter have been rhinoliner coated. Tires switched over to Continenial's, good enough for me since I daily drive it. Oh and the Hennessey 650 package.
What Hennessey build number is your car?
__________________
Keeper of the 5th Gen Z/28 Registry.
Registry Facebook.
Follow: @5th_gen_z28_registry
I track wrecked Z/28s Total lost -41
Zslash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:36 PM   #40
Snowmanvii
 
Snowmanvii's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z/28 #328
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Shawnee, Oklahoma
Posts: 79
It's number 15. Finished at the end of March.
Snowmanvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:38 PM   #41
Mpsmith1
 
Drives: '13 IOM ZL1 vert
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qfastvette View Post
$52K IS TOP DOLLAR. THE DEALER NEAR ME OFFERED ME 45K FOR MY 2014. THE PRICES ARE DROPPING LIKE CRAZY.


Exactly. Some people don't want to hear that prices are continuing to drop. It just the way it is, though.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mpsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 11:45 AM   #42
United_727
Parts Guru Extraordinair.
 
United_727's Avatar
 
Drives: '02 SS 'Vert M6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,184
There are dealers on cars.com that want $76k
__________________
Please check out my other hobby ; http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1008
United_727 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.