Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
73camarolt

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
MoPro Auto?

What does everyone thing of mopro auto? Anyone have any problems with them? Thinking about buying a set of there stripes of factory stripes. Are they a camaro5 sponser?
Old 06-13-2015, 06:51 AM   #2
rdame

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
MoPro Auto seems to have decent materials and good pricing. Their premask and fittment seem quite good. However I am not a big fan of purchasing hundreds of dollars of product from a company that has a whole warranty page (see on their site) that lists every possible reason to void product warranties. I will not detail my experience, however they provide a warranty and product guidance page with each delivery that basically says if you open the stripe tube unroll the stripes to inspect them, they consider them used and will not consider this a valid reason for return. If you unroll the stripes to check the color, it is also not considered a valid RMA reason as they are now considered used. They also provide no phone contact, supposedly to save money and keep costs down. They provide very little guidance for installation, which is a big deal with a car like the Camaro which is a difficult install due to the compound curves on the hood, fascia, and rear spoiler. If they provide no phone number, and don't respond promptly, or often not at all, via email, then this is enough for me to vote NO for a purchase irregardless of the product quality. I understand the difficulty of installing this product and the huge problem RMA's can be for this type of product, however that is not a reasonable excuse for not supporting and standing behind the product.
rdame is offline   Reply With Quote