Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-23-2015, 08:31 PM   #15
SuperSport2011

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/rs rally yellow L99
I would trade it in a heart beat, if it ment you could have a house. That new camaro will look awesome in your new driveway.
- Kooks high flow cats - Borla atak 2.5" cat back exhaust - Dyno tune - AFM delete - 94 octane tune - Vitesse paddle shifters - Blacked out rims - Costum painted engine cover - T3 stripes - GM locking gas cap
SuperSport2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:31 PM   #16
solizaaron18

Drives: Camaro SS 2014
Pic 2
Attached Images

solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:33 PM   #17
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by solizaaron18 View Post
Pic 2
Looks damn good!
Muscle Car Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:34 PM   #18
NYYFan325

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I know it isn't what your looking to hear but what about selling your car altogether and waiting till you're better set financially? Is $200 THAT much - if it is maybe you need to reconsider needing a Camaro currently.

Sell the car, drive a beater for a bit, get your $$ situation straightened out and once you're good get yourself another 2SS/1LE or even a ZL1 if the $$ permits.
Old 04-23-2015, 08:36 PM   #19
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
This decision is very easy......you need to downsize your car payment to buy a house.....you will lose money on your car all day long. Your house will make you money. So based on simple facts ...trade your car so you can buy a house. Those guys telling you not to do it should spend a night curled up in the backseat of your Camaro.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:36 PM   #20
solizaaron18

Drives: Camaro SS 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
Looks damn good!
Thank you. The black wrap, the side oracles, rims... Nothing came with it. I'll be adding the z28 high wing spoiler in matte black here pretty soon. Slowly adding stuff under the hood and interior. Exhaust will add later on when I get my back diffuser switched out to fit quads.
solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:37 PM   #21
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
This decision is very easy......you need to downsize your car payment to buy a house.....you will lose money on your car all day long. Your house will make you money. So based on simple facts ...trade your car so you can buy a house. Those guys telling you not to do it should spend a night curled up in the backseat of your Camaro.
I already have a house, I am just splitting with my GF and we are selling the house...
Old 04-23-2015, 08:38 PM   #22
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYFan325 View Post
I know it isn't what your looking to hear but what about selling your car altogether and waiting till you're better set financially? Is $200 THAT much - if it is maybe you need to reconsider needing a Camaro currently.

Sell the car, drive a beater for a bit, get your $$ situation straightened out and once you're good get yourself another 2SS/1LE or even a ZL1 if the $$ permits.
Thats a good point but its difficult to find someone to cough up the money for a 1LE...
Old 04-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #23
Lndryguru

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
I am in the same boat trying to buy a place in vegas first thing i thought was dump the car and would save a whole lot of headache but i having paying for a yr. If i could lower my payment by $200 per month i would do it btw i am self employed too think that is most of the headache harder to get a loan
Old 04-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #24
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
I already have a house, I am just splitting with my GF and we are selling the house...
You said your buying a house...so if you downsize your car payment you can get the house on your own. That's even better...you will have your "own house and a nice car......and now the ladies. I would still do what I had to do to get the house...your still in a v8 Camaro.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #25
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lndryguru View Post
I am in the same boat trying to buy a place in vegas first thing i thought was dump the car and would save a whole lot of headache but i having paying for a yr. If i could lower my payment by $200 per month i would do it btw i am self employed too think that is most of the headache harder to get a loan
Yes being self employed makes things a hundred times harder now days, before the bust in 2008 when I went for a house loan I just did the stated income loan but those are long gone.
Old 04-23-2015, 08:45 PM   #26
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
You said your buying a house...so if you downsize your car payment you can get the house on your own. That's even better...you will have your "own house and a nice car......and now the ladies. I would still do what I had to do to get the house...your still in a v8 Camaro.
Your right and most people would kill for a SS Camaro regardless if 1LE or not...
Old 04-23-2015, 08:51 PM   #27
rfopt

Drives: 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Quote:
Ok so I am buying a new home and my debt to income ratio is causing me a problem and its my 1LE payments that is the issue.

So I called the dealer I buy my Camaro's from and they can trade me out on a new 2015 Camaro 1SS, manual w/Hurst, NPP exhaust and save me $200 a month w/no money down. I have a choice of colors Red Hot, Summit White, Silver or Black.

My 1LE is a 2015 2SS/RS and is loaded so I will be loosing out on the 1LE package, RS Package and 2SS.

I really dont have any other option except to put more money down on the house which I dont wanna do and I dont wanna give up the house either so on the upside of all this I will still be in a 2015 Camaro SS it just wont have all the bells and whistles.

What do you guys think?
Is the issue that your lender's debt to income ratio standards are such that you are near or exceeding their maximum number? Or is the issue that you simply don't want to pay a certain amount? If the issue is the first item I listed then could you look into refinancing your existing loan for a longer term? If you go this route then if the rate is good enough and the payment is lowered enough then you can always pay a little extra towards your principal and pay the loan off in the same time frame as what your current loan calls for.
rfopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:53 PM   #28
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfopt View Post
Is the issue that your lender's debt to income ratio standards are such that you are near or exceeding their maximum number? Or is the issue that you simply don't want to pay a certain amount? If the issue is the first item I listed then could you look into refinancing your existing loan for a longer term? If you go this route then if the rate is good enough and the payment is lowered enough then you can always pay a little extra towards your principal and pay the loan off in the same time frame as what your current loan calls for.
Its the lenders terms, but I hadnt thought about refinancing my 1LE. I might look into that providing that dealer sales guy doesnt call me at 7am in the morning