Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #29
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
I want a screen that goes behind the grill to keep the bugs out of my radiator, along with installation instructions, of course!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #30
Rummel Autosport

Drives: 92 Skyline GTR, 89 240SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
2 piece rotors.

This isn't a sponsored website, just post up your products in the appropriate thread, you're good to go
Now that is the best news I have ever heard. I was biting my tongue and being careful because I could not find any info on that.

Anyone that has needs for a specific product let me know and I will see what I can do. I already have about 12 products on the table that I am considering making, but I would like to start with the ones that have the most immediate needs/'wants.

Also any new Camaro owners that are in the Philadelphia/NYC/NJ region that want to be the test mules for some new products in order to receive them first and at little or no cost feel free to email me. The more cars I have to test and work with the faster things progress with new product development.

rummelautosport@gmail.com

Last edited by Rummel Autosport; 08-29-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added email address
Old 08-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #31
PieNsky

Drives: Victory Red 1LS
Well I suppose it has been said before, 69 inspired RS grille and headlight doors.