#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #113
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396ssrat View Post
Gas guzzler tax is a sham because you already pay more tax for using more gas. You just pay it each time you buy gas. That should be repealed.
I agree 100% sir!
I think it's bullshit. I feel it's a form of "punishment" for owning such a nice car/truck/whatever it may be. They, the government, figure if you can afford a vehicle like this, you can afford to pay more.
REALLY?!?!,........F*CK THAT!!! I work for my money. No one puts money in my pockets except for me. I seethe every time I see these nonsense gas guzzler taxes. Some of these "gas guzzlers" get better gas mileage than most cars/truck on the road.
Bullshit!
Old 02-19-2017, 11:09 AM   #114
396ssrat

Drives: 66 Chevelle SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
I agree 100% sir!
I think it's bullshit. I feel it's a form of "punishment" for owning such a nice car/truck/whatever it may be. They, the government, figure if you can afford a vehicle like this, you can afford to pay more.
REALLY?!?!,........F*CK THAT!!! I work for my money. No one puts money in my pockets except for me. I seethe every time I see these nonsense gas guzzler taxes. Some of these "gas guzzlers" get better gas mileage than most cars/truck on the road.
Bullshit!
As an example, my '11 Silverado 5.3 gets the same as the ZL1. I'd bet less in the city than is stated.
396ssrat is offline   Reply With Quote