Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 07-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
mastertypodemon
Late Night Crew

Drives: 2010 SIM 1LT
A review of Big Worm Motorsports (Ft Worth) [Updated]

Big Worm Motorsports web page

I was one of the first in my area with a 2010 Camaro, then I started noticing others pop up. So I added rally stripes to make mine stand out, then everyone else added them. :(

So I wanted to change up my stripes when tax refund came in. Skipping that long story, I got the refund a couple of weeks ago. I ordered hood spears and lower body accents from Rider Graphix but still needed some help on the install.

At the last Laps for Charity, I head the name "Big Worm" a few times and saw some of their work, so I sent them a PM last week and arranged to head over today to have my rally's removed and the new ones added.

The hood spears/accents that I ordered from Rider Graphix ended up being too thin once they were taped up in location, so I'll have to see about sending those back. But the work and stripes provided at Big Worm look great in my opinion, which is all that really matters. They didn't have the lower body accents yet, but hopefully will in the future. I did volunteer to guinea pig my Camaro for when they start work on the lower accents.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate it at about a 9/10 overall.

The wait wasn't long. Through pm's, I was expecting about 2-3 hours or so but the whole process took just under an hour. It helped that my rally's were a decent quality so they came off pretty easy without leaving much if any residue.

The price was good. It came out a bit more than I was expecting, but considering that I didn't have the accents put on while I added rear spears and gill inserts, I have no issue with it.

The location is the only drawback to Big Worm. It's a bit off the beaten path per say, especially coming from the far side of Dallas. Though I may just be angry at google sending me to south Fort Worth (they're located north of Fort Worth!).

The waiting room was pretty good too. Plenty of magazines and photo albums of previous work to look through. And an affectionate Elvis too!

The work was top notch. The spears/rear spears looked level and uniform with each other. There were no bubbles, rips, tears or anything to be seen anywhere. No left over residue from the previous stripes either.

Communication was outstanding. All pm's were replied to in a relatively quick manner. I say that because I work nights so all of my pm's were sent late at night while all the replies were received not long after Big Worm opened for the day. While there, there was a constant communication between us. I was kept up on how the ordered stripes were too thin, differences in various packages and shown different configurations via photos of previous customers. I didn't get an update on completion time, most likely since it was a quick process and didn't need one. When the car was done, I was like "seriously? already!".

I'd definitely add myself to everyone else's recommendation of Big Worm. Can't wait for them to get the lower accents ready!

Before and after pics :
Attached Images

Last edited by mastertypodemon; 09-10-2011 at 02:49 PM.
mastertypodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
I wouldn't have mine done by anyone except for David @ Big Worm. He has done several different graphics on my Camaro and he does AWESOME work... A+++++
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
MiSS1LE

Drives: 2014 1LE & 2014 C7
Mine too ! He's Awesome
I was his first Camaro Vert
MiSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #4
bigwormgraphix
Account Suspended

Drives: 1991 Z28, 2015 SS & 2017 SS
Thanks to mastertypodemon for posting the pics and the great review!

The D/FW has some great Camaro owners to work with, ya'll have been very helpful developing our product line over the last 2 years.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
Michelle42780
Cracker

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White/Beige
Looks great! The front bowtie delete and tinted side markers really pull it together nicely.

Big Worm smoked out my tail lights & side markers, and did white bowties all around. Also did clear on my headlights for some added protection.

David rocks! (Elvis does too! Very loveable pooch)

Here's his work on mine...
Attached Images

Michelle42780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #6
mastertypodemon
Late Night Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle42780 View Post
Looks great! The front bowtie delete and tinted side markers really pull it together nicely.

Big Worm smoked out my tail lights & side markers, and did white bowties all around. Also did clear on my headlights for some added protection.

David rocks! (Elvis does too! Very loveable pooch)

Here's his work on mine...
I got the smoked taillights on my list, just wanting to get led lights and blacked bezzles first.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
mastertypodemon
Late Night Crew

Ok, finally got around to getting the new pic of the lower accent. The guy parked next to me at the apartment has literally not moved his POS in over a week now.
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #8
Kicknyoace

Drives: 2013 Black 2LT/RS

They did my work as well and I am in those magazines, lol. I have sent everyone that asks me about my car to them. Enjoy!
Mods so far:SLP Loudmouth 2 Exhaust, K & N Typhoon CAI, Matte Black Rally Stripes, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tail Lights/ Reflectors, Colored Bowties on Front/ Back/ Wheels, Blue interior dome LED Lights/ Footwell Lights.
Kicknyoace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #9
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
Love me some Big Worm! David did all the work on mine and I love it!

This is my Foxy after David's touch: http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/images...hockey-lrg.jpg
Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #10
MagsSS

Drives: 2SS RS Camaro
Big Worm is the best. I just made some mods on Friday. Already thinking of more.
MagsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
Skrail

Drives: 2011 Silver Convertible 1SS,
I had my hockey stripes and hood spears installed last week.
My friend said they were flawless to do.
Special thanks to Jesse, he called to let me know my order was shipped up to me, and suggested a custom "SS" on the spears. Pictures soon, I hope!!!
Skrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:29 AM   #12
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
David @ Big Worm also did my Graphics and I love it !! Thanks David !!
Attached Images

Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #13
buccaneersdj

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
Got mine from Big Worm today, what do you think?

First time posting...see if it works
Attached Images

buccaneersdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #14
bigwormgraphix
Account Suspended

Drives: 1991 Z28, 2015 SS & 2017 SS
cool, thanks for posting the pics!
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote