Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-12-2020, 03:01 PM   #449
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjunior View Post
@DynoSteve is the man! Hooked me up with a great tune and lifetime updates with my SCTx4. I trust him and his team's services. I look forward to working with you guys in the future!
Thankyou sir and look forward to it myself

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:53 PM   #450
Whitlow

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjunior View Post
@DynoSteve is the man! Hooked me up with a great tune and lifetime updates with my SCTx4. I trust him and his team's services. I look forward to working with you guys in the future!
What is the deal on these now?
Thanks

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2020, 03:51 PM   #451
Panda1LE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE (6spd)
stimulus check in! need to order my tune so i can finally install my headers. All i have is a CAI intake with the scoop, and NPP exhaust. Going on will be the Stainless Power 1 7/8" long tube headers with hi flo cats. PM me?

CAI intake, Stainless Power LTH, SCT X4, NPP exhaust
Panda1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:41 PM   #452
Panda1LE

just ordered! can't wait to get it

Old 04-24-2020, 10:56 AM   #453
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
just ordered! can't wait to get it
Thankyou sir

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
Old 04-30-2020, 03:01 PM   #454
CBSpringSS

Drives: Chevy Camaro SS
Purchased the SCT 4 tuner from Steve last summer for my 2014 SS Auto. Had the tuner within 3 days. Steve answered every email within 24 hrs, some immediately and walked me through the process which was very easy. The custom tune for an auto L99 Camaro SS really wakes up the car. Well worth the $$. Much better throttle response, shifts are crisper, more power throughout the rpm range DOD turned off. Like a totally different car. GM left a lot on the table with the stock L99 tune.
CBSpringSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 10:32 PM   #455
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
dynosteve knows how to get the best from your tune, he has done my wifes car and mine, i had someone about 8 months ago tell me that he could do a better tune and thats steve didnt optimize my tune fully, so i thought what the hell this other tuner is a vendor here as well i will give it a try on my own car not the wifes (she wouldnt let me change hers) long story short i paid this other tuner here $200 to load his custom tune onto my car and i took it to the same track to do testing, i ran this other tuner lets call him tuner X's tune and the car went consistant 12.6 to 12.65, and then i loaded the previous tune dynosteve has done for me and i ran a worst of 12.39 and a best of 12.21 (same day same conditions) tuner x asked me how i went at the track the following week and i told him the results and he told me i dont know how to drive, i then mentioned to him that i also race in radial wars in a 4 sec 1/8 mile car and have 1000's of passes under my belt over the last 20 years and he basically told me im full of shit. With that being said i have never had better service and respect for a tuner that i have for dynosteve, and to keep the record straight i also mentioned to steve before trying the other tune what i was going to do and he said Hey its your car give it a go and that hes always here if it didnt work out, to me that makes him a stand up guy and a true gentleman and car guy. DYNOSTEVE for the WIN!!!!!
chrish70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:19 PM   #456
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
dynosteve knows how to get the best from your tune, he has done my wifes car and mine, i had someone about 8 months ago tell me that he could do a better tune and thats steve didnt optimize my tune fully, so i thought what the hell this other tuner is a vendor here as well i will give it a try on my own car not the wifes (she wouldnt let me change hers) long story short i paid this other tuner here $200 to load his custom tune onto my car and i took it to the same track to do testing, i ran this other tuner lets call him tuner X's tune and the car went consistant 12.6 to 12.65, and then i loaded the previous tune dynosteve has done for me and i ran a worst of 12.39 and a best of 12.21 (same day same conditions) tuner x asked me how i went at the track the following week and i told him the results and he told me i dont know how to drive, i then mentioned to him that i also race in radial wars in a 4 sec 1/8 mile car and have 1000's of passes under my belt over the last 20 years and he basically told me im full of shit. With that being said i have never had better service and respect for a tuner that i have for dynosteve, and to keep the record straight i also mentioned to steve before trying the other tune what i was going to do and he said Hey its your car give it a go and that hes always here if it didnt work out, to me that makes him a stand up guy and a true gentleman and car guy. DYNOSTEVE for the WIN!!!!!
Thankyou Chris appreciate your review and as always love working with you

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 05-21-2020, 09:24 PM   #457
Panda1LE

Ordered my SCT from steve and had him tune. Great purchase! I am looking at some weathertechs for the rear (kids) and when i use the wtmats code it still shows shipping charges of $25. Anything i am doing wrong?

Old 05-23-2020, 05:38 PM   #458
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
Ordered my SCT from steve and had him tune. Great purchase! I am looking at some weathertechs for the rear (kids) and when i use the wtmats code it still shows shipping charges of $25. Anything i am doing wrong?
give me a call sir and thankyou

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 06-24-2020, 10:44 PM   #459
Migraine8

Drives: 02 Dakota - 2011 camaro 2ss
I’m interested in picking up one of these tuners, is there still any discounts on them?
Migraine8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:45 AM   #460
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

RDP Store is Fully Stocked and Ready to fill your orders Today!

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM   #461
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Great Deals for 4th of July Weekend

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Tags
sct x4 free rdp