Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #1
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
TPMS questions

I'm not a TPMS expert so excuse my ignorance in advance.

As far as I know my '12 Camaro LS2 uses tpms part # 13598772. EBoob seller has incorrectly sent me 13598771 tpms sensors for most other Chevy's in use but doesn't list a Camaro under that PN. Since both run on 315MHZ will the car relearn these on my new tire/wheels or do I hold his feet to the fire and wait for him to ship the 772s?

I was planning on the new ones going on tomorrow.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:07 PM   #2
charles71

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
They should work. But some TPMS have to be programed to the vehicle before they will work/the vehicle can relearn them. You can get VDO sensors from autozone for about $50. They are preprogramed and only need to be installed on your wheels. The car will automatically relearn them after being driven a few miles or you can go through the relearn process.
Livernois Stage II Heads & Cam, LS7 Lifters, Ported Intake & Throttle Body, Rotofab CAI, BBK High Flow Fuel Rail @ Guage, Eaton Tru Trac Posi with 3.91 gears, 1000 HP Axels, Kooks Long tubes & full Corsa Exhaust, GM Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Mcleod RXT Twin Disc, Vitesse Throttle Controller, 1.5" Lowering Springs, Strut Tower Brace, SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley, Apex reservoir relocation kit and air scoop.
charles71 is offline   Reply With Quote