Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
mbenci6508

Drives: 2012 LS
Great Customer Service by AAC!!

Just wanted to say how pleased I am with AAC and there service. I know there are a lot of negative reviews out there but I have spent over 3000$ in the last month or so with only one issue and it was taken care of immediately. I had ordered the Oracle reverse lights but they didn't work when I installed them in my Camaro. I sent them back for an exchange and Sandy was more than helpful trying to fix the problem but they worked at your warehouse so I was thoroughly confused why they didn't work on my car. Sandy told me an exchange wouldn't solve the issue because the lights I sent back worked and offered me the lights back or a refund. I chose the refund only because I didn't know if I would have the same issue again. However I also order the side markers and custom headlights with halo rings and they look AMAZING!! I understand that people can have an off day or a bad experience but I just don't understand all the bashing going on against AAC. all of the interactions I have had with them have been positive and I will continue to be a customer for a long time.
mbenci6508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
ZL1 Spoked

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Damn.. way too much wasted on aac crap..

604 RWHP 602 LBS/TQ
ZL1 Spoked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
SinisSick
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 ss
This seems scripted lol
SinisSick is offline   Reply With Quote