Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #29
SdustinK

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourq100 View Post
Good for you!
Where did you get yours at?
Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #30
Beyond Limits
Pushin a rock...

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Got my order in in the OC at MSRP! Thanks though
I suppose I should not blanket the whole OC like that... there still are places there that reality still exists and the average person can actually afford to live.

I'll tell you though... This morning I was down on a job site off of Jamboree and we went to go get something to eat and there was a lady who got out of a brand new Porsche Cayenne Turbo with new 26" Dub rims (which alone cost around $25,000 for just the rims and tires) and was complaining to her friend about how much she hated the suv and how her Husband went out and bought it for her and insisted she drive it and her friend told her she should just take his Bentley and he can drive that thing around.
Beyond Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:02 AM   #31
bourq100
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 08 Tahoe 26's/10 2SSRS LS3 SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Limits View Post
I suppose I should not blanket the whole OC like that... there still are places there that reality still exists and the average person can actually afford to live.

I'll tell you though... This morning I was down on a job site off of Jamboree and we went to go get something to eat and there was a lady who got out of a brand new Porsche Cayenne Turbo with new 26" Dub rims (which alone cost around $25,000 for just the rims and tires) and was complaining to her friend about how much she hated the suv and how her Husband went out and bought it for her and insisted she drive it and her friend told her she should just take his Bentley and he can drive that thing around.
I am a tax accountant for some of Orange County's wealthiest individuals... the wealthiest ones aren't cruising around in Bentleys... only the ghetto fabulous and the "pretenders" LEASE LEASE LEASE LEASE... then they wonder why they cant afford to retire... yes there are a few exceptions but the Flashy ones are always broke
bourq100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #32
Beyond Limits
Pushin a rock...

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
I am a tax accountant for some of Orange County's wealthiest individuals... the wealthiest ones aren't cruising around in Bentleys... only the ghetto fabulous and the "pretenders" LEASE LEASE LEASE LEASE... then they wonder why they cant afford to retire... yes there are a few exceptions but the Flashy ones are always broke
It is sad how that happens. I grew up in Calabasas (my dad bought his house there back when prices used to be reasonable) and I remember in the last few years before we moved out there were so many people caught up in the I have to one up my neighbor game. There was more then one house where people had a pair of S class Mercedes in the driveway but could not even afford to furnish their house. I remember one house where they rented furniture just so they could put on a party.
Beyond Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #33
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
sorry but off topic how is a set of dub 26 inch wheels 25 grand? looks like 1k per wheel and problably 500-700 per tire.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:13 AM   #34
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
I canceled my order at Foothill Ranch and got MSRP at Richard Hibbard Chevrolet.

191 S. Indian Hill Blvd.
CLAREMONT, CA 91711
www.hibbardchevrolet.com
Congrats!!! I was worried for you when I read that first post.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote