Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

View Poll Results: Can you make the 3/27 Jimmie Johnson Meet?
Yes, I WILL be there! 45 52.33%
I am currently undecided, but don't count me out... 21 24.42%
No, sorry, but I just can't make this one. ;( 20 23.26%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #43
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Ok, where are all you Southern CA Peoples? DET MSCL, we can discuss the above. Not sure about the dealership setting up to watch a DVD, but it can't hurt to ask!

I think the Mission would be too tight for a meetup...maybe you can set that up for another meet? I've been there and it's cool, but small.

Thanks,
Michael J.
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 02-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #44
JBAGREG
Account Suspended

Drives: JBA SUPERSPORT 2SS/RS Vortech Blown
COUNT ME IN!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #45
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
we will be there and thunder down with the group
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Old 02-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #46
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Very cool! Invite other Camaro owners too!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #47
BlackSS831

Drives: 2008 Lexus IS350
Damn, I wish I could go. I'll have my camaro on the 21st but my mom's bday is the day of the meet! lol
Old 02-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #48
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSS831 View Post
Damn, I wish I could go. I'll have my camaro on the 21st but my mom's bday is the day of the meet! lol
Buy Flowers and take her out to a nice dinner friday .....Sat camaro fun!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #49
STRUT1

Drives: '10 STRUT Camaro SS/RS
It looks like I will be making it to the upcoming gathering. My 2SS is arriving any day now and then I'm checking it in for a "makeover." Can't wait to meet the SoCal Camaro peeps. Cheers!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #50
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRUT1 View Post
It looks like I will be making it to the upcoming gathering. My 2SS is arriving any day now and then I'm checking it in for a "makeover." Can't wait to meet the SoCal Camaro peeps. Cheers!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 02-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #51
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Ok, where are all you Southern CA Peoples? DET MSCL, we can discuss the above. Not sure about the dealership setting up to watch a DVD, but it can't hurt to ask!

I think the Mission would be too tight for a meetup...maybe you can set that up for another meet? I've been there and it's cool, but small.

Thanks,
Michael J.
Hey Michael

I have not got that "Four Camaros" video yet, I need to rattle Deaf Zero's point man again...the gal at JJ's said they could show a DVD in the conference room where I believe they plan to feed us all! We shall see if that whole DVD thing works out.

Yeah, the Mission would be a nice venue another day with 40 or less Camaros...maybe after they are done with the roof tile repairs, but I believe the gal at the gift shop said it has been going on for quite some time already.

Cheers!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
Old 02-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #52
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Cool! If they want to show it in their conf room, great! I should be meeting with them this week to get more stuff rolling!

Yes, keep up with the Mission and then set another meet there

Thanks!
Michael J.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:37 AM   #53
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
I work on Saturdays, but I will make sure to drive by in my work truck and take a look.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:09 AM   #54
IOM-SS

Drives: 2010 SS RS 2G1FT1EWXA9163596
3/27 Jimmie Johnson Meet

You can count me in!

IOM_SS
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #55
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Cool! Working more details this week!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #56
BlackSunshine87
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Black/Black 2SS RS Camaro
Send a message via MSN to BlackSunshine87
I almost wish I lived further so I could drive down in a group with some of y'all, but I could hit a golf ball into the JJ showroom. Because I live so close I plan on being one of the first ones there so I can take HD pictures as everyone arrives. I'll make all pics available online somehow. If anyone knows a place to store and share pics better than photobucket, please let me know. I think I do some good work and I'd like to be able to share with everyone for free.

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's ******."

Closed Thread