Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 10-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Thumbs up Used Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover w/storage bag, key/lock, gust guard clamps

I sold the car and no longer need a car cover. I have used this car cover for an estimated year and a half or so. It is Grey in color, to be used with a coupe Camaro, and has the side mirror pockets and XM antenna pockets built in. It can be used as an indoor or outdoor car cover and is an amazinggggg car cover. This cover can even be washed in a home washer/dryer as long as you follow Covercraft directions and limitations. Covercraft also states that this cover should not dye your light colored paint or rub off which can't be said for many of the other car cover brands. Since I have owned it, there claim has been spot on. This has been the best cover I have ever used, bar none. This cover fit fine over my tall dovetail spoiler, Stillen ground effects, and front Splitter, and my aftermarket hood. I recommend washing it before use to get any left over residue off. Used car covers will always have some rub marks from the wheels, color in that area, etc, but that's normal as this does as well. The cover is in fantastic shape though, and it was darn expensive brand new with all the accessories I am throwing in with it.

I will also include the storage bag for the cover, gust guard clamps, as well as a lock and key if you chose to use it outdoors . That's over a $30 value for free.

Price: $240 shipped within the Cont. USA.

Here are some facts about the Weathershield HP pasted from another vendors website:

Features

• The Weathershield HP Car Cover is custom-sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle
  • Solution-dyed to resist color fading and prevent transfer onto light-colored paintjobs
  • Water beads up and rolls off your Weathershield HP, absorbing a mere 2% of water
  • Completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation
  • Deluxe defenses against dust, dirt, sap and bird droppings
  • Weathershield HP is safe on your finish
  • This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage
  • Machine washable and dryable
  • Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
  • Fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall unless otherwise noted
  • Keep your car cover precisely in place with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
  • Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover comes with a 4-year warranty

Description

Can old dogs learn new tricks? Covercraft proved it’s possible by infusing their classic Weathershield Car Cover with even greater defensive power, giving birth to the Weathershield HP Car Cover.

What sets Covercraft’s Weathershield HP apart is its advanced solution-dyed production process. Every fiber that’s spun together in this impressive fabric is dyed from the inside out, rather than merely getting a surface treatment. This cutting-edge technique makes your Weathershield HP Car Cover fade resistant, so its color remains vibrant even when exposed to harsh sunlight. Plus, it will not transfer onto light-colored paintjobs!

What’s more, your Weathershield HP Car Cover also delivers superior finish protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap and bird drizzle. And, water beads and sheds off your Weathershield HP, providing superior moisture protection while still remaining fully breathable to vent heat and condensation.

Like every Covercraft Car Cover, the Weathershield HP is custom tailored for a form fit. Its light weight makes installation and storage a snap, and you can easily wash and dry this cover in your home washing machine. 4-year warranty.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Any pics?

2010 2SS RS --- SOLD
MODS-
Performance: BMR trailing arms & bushings | BMR Toe links | X-pipe | Muffler delete | Vmax ported throttle body | Apex "strong" MAS | Vararam CAI | Apex catch can | Kooks Headers | Kooks HF Cats | Dyno tuned by GPI 417 RWHP 409 FT-Lb
Cosmetic: painted Zl1 rockers | Zl1 grill | AAC side markers | AAC LED backup lights | windows tint | taillight tint | JDP tow hook | all emblems blacked out | LED fogs
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
TCAT

I don't believe I ever took pics of the car cover on the car, and since the car is sold, I won't be able to get a pic of it on. I have a pic of it in the box right now and the storage bag, lock and key, and gust guards. Will that suffice?

I'll also see if I can find one online of it on another camaro, but the same car cover just for reference sake.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #4
TCAT

Looks like the cover is sold. PayPal request for funds has been sent. I'll let you all know if anything changes soon.

Thank you
Old 10-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
I have this cover...worth every pennie, congrats on the sale!

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
TCAT

Thanks!! I hope the gentlemen gets a chance to pay today or tomorrow. I'll let everyone know if anything changes though.

You are right, this cover is literally the BEST I've ever used, and it really is worth the cost. It has kept the car is fantastic shape.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
TCAT

The car cover is officially sold. Thank you!