Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

View Poll Results: Should I or shouldn't I
Forget I owe money on this thing and do it anyway. 34 80.95%
Use my common sense and hold myself back. 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #15
JKLNHYD
Defending the Nation...

Drives: '16 Summit White 2SS, A8, Sunroof
Thanks for the encouraging words guys! I couldnt offer up another member even if I wanted to. I was pretty sure I was going to let them have it but I still need to find out what they plan to do before anything starts. I'll keep everyone posted with a Build thread when it all kicks off...

'16 2SS, A8, Sunroof, non-NPP
"SURSUM AB ORDINE"
JKLNHYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #16
tradosaurus
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 F150 Lariat, Candy Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKLNHYD View Post
Thanks for the encouraging words guys! I couldnt offer up another member even if I wanted to. I was pretty sure I was going to let them have it but I still need to find out what they plan to do before anything starts. I'll keep everyone posted with a Build thread when it all kicks off...
Absolutely NOT! Don't Do It!

Now what is this race car teams phone number?
tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:23 AM   #17
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
I'll come take your car away if you don't do this. With the money you're saving you can easily cover any warranty repairs and still come out on top.
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:53 AM   #18
AdnanHfuda

Drives: none :(
you cant do this man, its too risky with not knowing what they will be doing with your precious camaro and also plus the warr....... wait, what am i saying? DO IT NOW!!! what are you waiting for?!?!?

on a more serious note, if something were to happen that you could not afford to fix, im sure one of our wealthier members would be happy to buy it from you for the price of a new camaro
Old 03-21-2010, 03:32 AM   #19
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
ok will be looking foward to your car journal
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:39 AM   #20
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Do it. You can't miss this chance. It's free, rare, and awesome.

In fact, I'll consider infracting you if you don't do this.

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #21
CatiaJockey

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Do you have to sign any waivers? If its promised to come back to you in as good order as you provided it to them in, I'd vote yes. If you have to sign waivers that releases them from any responsibility if bad things happen then I'd vote no. Read the fine print and follow your gut!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #22
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
OK heres the deal...I'm not just gonna say DO IT!

But DO your homework first? Get a guarantee that your car will return in a well-running, working, street legal manner. Make an agreement...have both parties sign. Ask questions...will your car lose tons of its durability? Wil constant maintance be a reality? What about time-frame? How long will they have to transform your car?

In short..just make sure you've taken care of yourself! After that..only thing is to ask yourself if you can turn lose of the car for that long...and if so. HAVE FUN...YEEEHHHAWWW!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #23
PieNsky

Drives: Victory Red 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
OK heres the deal...I'm not just gonna say DO IT!

But DO your homework first? Get a guarantee that your car will return in a well-running, working, street legal manner. Make an agreement...have both parties sign. Ask questions...will your car lose tons of its durability? Wil constant maintance be a reality? What about time-frame? How long will they have to transform your car?

In short..just make sure you've taken care of yourself! After that..only thing is to ask yourself if you can turn lose of the car for that long...and if so. HAVE FUN...YEEEHHHAWWW!!!
There was an SS guy looking for used parts for his Camaro from some shop that left it torn down. CHECK THEM OUT FIRST!
PieNsky is offline   Reply With Quote