Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #15
DarkNight

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Now these look GREAT!!!
So when will all your suspension mods be available? Or what is available now?

Thank!
DarkNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:34 PM   #16
chappy48

Drives: 2010 Camaro Auto 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
how much? how bout that carbon fiber drive shaft? can i be the first on a list if you can get one out relatively soon? pm me or email me please.
Haha, dude you don't give up! I've seen you on a couple different forums asking around about that If you find anything out let me know. Carbon fiber drive shaft is on my list of "must do" mods for this car.
chappy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #17
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
well,everyone says their gonna make one, and instead of sitting back waiting for stuff to come out, im trying to get things custom made for me. im tired of waiting and winters coming and the cars gonna go under cover for a few months.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #18
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle2k View Post
est. price?
We're still finalizing the pricing for these units. We're also developing a Steel Version that will be priced accordingly. I should have some info soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
how much? how bout that carbon fiber drive shaft? can i be the first on a list if you can get one out relatively soon? pm me or email me please.
I will send you a PM shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrakillerta View Post
What would the exact weight savings be?
Do you have an estimated price point yet?
The weight of the Carbon units is half of the factory piece and they are 2x stronger. I will get exact #'s from engineering ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
PFADT

Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Looking good guys

See you don't have to sell your car now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike25 View Post
looks like a 3d rendering....id like to see pics of the real thing
This is basically a sneak peak into some of our projects. I'll get some pictures of the actual product in the near future... We will have a set at SEMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
Can't wait for the finish product

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Now these look GREAT!!!
So when will all your suspension mods be available? Or what is available now?

Thank!
We currently have our Drop Springs, Sport Sway Bars and our Balance Sway Bar in stock ready to ship. We will have our coil overs, Performance Struts, Engine Mounts, Sub Frame Bushings, Differential Bushings, poly C-Arm Bushings, spherical C-Arm Bearings and Strut Tower Brace in the coming weeks.

Please feel free to call or email us anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's interest in Pfadt products and have a great day!

Kind regards,
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #19
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
I'm waiting too!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #20
alssiri

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
waiting too.

Ahmad
2012 ZL1 A6 (SOLD)
Forged 376 CI, LSA HeartBeat, Mast Medium Bore Heads & JDP ZLR Cam, ARH LT , MagnaFlow Resonated X + Borla Atak Catback, ADM 102mm Snout, CAI, NW102MM TB, ID850, Fore Triple Fuel Pump, MSD Wire's, Moroso CC.
Alky Control, FIICHILLER.
alssiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #21
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
We're working on a Rear Trailing Arm as well as a Rear Tie Rod. They are currently in development and if you're at SEMA you can see them in person! These are the real deal and they weigh less than 50% of the factory unit as well as being over 2x stronger!!!

Rear Carbon Trailing Arm

Rear Carbon Tie Rod

If you're having wheel hop issues I would highly recommend our Engine Mounts, Trans Mount, sub frame mounts and Differential Bushings as this is where most of your movement is coming from. We've found that the tires load and unload which causes the powertrain to load and unload; the soft mounts just weren't designed to handle this variable. Once this happens the relatively soft spring rate and damping can't control the movement. We've worked with a lot of the fastest C5/C6 Corvettes and this has proven to be a winning combination on those platforms.

We're continually developing new products and they will be worth the wait! Please feel free to call or email us anytime to locate a dealer in your area or with tech/set up questions. Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Please PM me once you get the pricing and availability figured out.
P.S. Are you guys still on schedule for the coil-overs?