Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #29
rangomr

Drives: Oracle Camaro has all the bells &
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
I would reccomend contacting their company directly for a quicker response. Unless they visit this thread again they will not know of your question. Hope that helps!

I did that too and already got a "Looking into" but of cruse it's a long weekend.Thought that he had a good stock of those since he seems to sell alot. Of course I should have just order direct with RX probably.
rangomr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #30
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangomr View Post
How much longer on the Oil Catch Can ordered Nov.5-6? I ordered it in Victory Red and it's on my current credit card bill already and I've not recived product. Michael Rhyne 1207 Berry Hill Road South Boston, VA 24592
Our shipping manager sent update emails to all of our customers with outstanding orders for RX Performance products yesterday morning. It should be in your email inbox. If you need to contact her directly you can reply to that email or we also recently set up an account for her here on Camaro5 as "Apex Victoria".

We are dedicated to running a secure operation that protects our customers and our employees. When you place an order your credit card is processed when you hit the "Submit" button. If it were not that way we would be in violation of internet security regulations for companies of our size. If you have any other questions feel free to PM myself or Victoria.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 11-22-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #31
Blues45th

Drives: 45th anniversary edition v6 3.6L
So where is the catch can?
Blues45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #32
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues45th View Post
So where is the catch can?
In production. The product description on our website mentions that there is a lead time twice. The following quote is from Tracy at RX Performance. We have seen a huge surge is sales volume that currently accounts for 40% of their production back log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Were running behind on all cans right now due to the demand.....working as hard as we can to increase production.
Lets not thread jack Bill's thread anymore. As I mentioned before, please contact us directly with any questions.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 11-22-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #33
Blues45th

Drives: 45th anniversary edition v6 3.6L
The cai from cai is awesome and I feel the best one around. Quality product well built, very clean looking and very effective. Great job guys. And apex chase and apex really do a great job with questions and Victoria is awesome in shipping. Happy thanksgiving guys. And can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Mike
Blues45th
Blues45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #34
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
The cai from cai is awesome and I feel the best one around. Quality product well built, very clean looking and very effective. Great job guys. And apex chase and apex really do a great job with questions and Victoria is awesome in shipping. Happy thanksgiving guys. And can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Mike
Blues45th
Thank you sir.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #35
djcfuzz
Do somethin fun every day

Drives: 2012 45th V6 RS M6
Well, I told my wife today that she could get me the max amount gift certificate from Apex for Xmas, that would set me up for CAI Inc. and some more goodies
djcfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:30 AM   #36
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcfuzz View Post
Well, I told my wife today that she could get me the max amount gift certificate from Apex for Xmas, that would set me up for CAI Inc. and some more goodies
Can't go wrong with that.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #37
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
The cai from cai is awesome and I feel the best one around. Quality product well built, very clean looking and very effective. Great job guys.
Thanks for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.! Glad to hear that you are so happy with the product!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #38
ryanyoung1768

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS
Installed it tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanyoung1768 View Post
Very educational, and reassures me that I made the right decision in ordering mine (for my 2013 V6) from you! UPS should be bringing it today!
UPS brought me a happy package today - it took about 20 minutes to install, watching the online video helped immensely. I just got back from a test drive.

Holy crap!

I don't know if it's faster, but it sure sounds like it! the interior volume stays the same at cruise or idle, but when the light turns green and you step on it, it roars! I am having an exhaust custom installed tomorrow, so I expect my little black Midlife Crisis mobile to keep the permagrin in place!

1700 miles to date, one 600 mile Thanksgiving cruise averaging 26.1 mpg, one awesome run up Highway 38 to Big Bear out of Redlands, and I can't stop smiling. I still go open the garage and look at it every now and then.

Thanks CAI for an amazing product!
ryanyoung1768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:07 AM   #39
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanyoung1768 View Post
UPS brought me a happy package today - it took about 20 minutes to install, watching the online video helped immensely. I just got back from a test drive.

Holy crap!

I don't know if it's faster, but it sure sounds like it! the interior volume stays the same at cruise or idle, but when the light turns green and you step on it, it roars! I am having an exhaust custom installed tomorrow, so I expect my little black Midlife Crisis mobile to keep the permagrin in place!

1700 miles to date, one 600 mile Thanksgiving cruise averaging 26.1 mpg, one awesome run up Highway 38 to Big Bear out of Redlands, and I can't stop smiling. I still go open the garage and look at it every now and then.

Thanks CAI for an amazing product!
Thats great to hear, we are glad to hear how happy you are with your new CAI from Cold Air Inductions Inc.! Now that you are a member of our club be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates, product announcements, and promotions! Thanks again for choosing CAI Inc. and enjoy your new cold air intake system!
Old 12-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #40
Sales @ CAI Inc

This information is in the thread, but I keep having a few pepole PM me with the same question so I will copy it here nice and bold for all to see:

-Our CAI will not and can not void your vehicles warranty per federal Law (see the Magnuson Moss act). The vehicle manufacturer does not have to warranty your CAI or and damage proven to be caused by a CAI (that same rule applies to any aftermarket bolt on modification). To date we have never had a single warranty issue with a dealership, and we sell thousands of Camaro CAI's every year, in fact we have many GM dealers that sell and install our CAI!

Hopefully that answers the question that is so commonly asked.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #41
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcfuzz View Post
Christmas is not Christmas without a CAI Inc. CAI under the tree!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #42
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
Last C5FEST I had Hood Scoops and Catch Can put on free Install when you Buy from most Vendors. Now I have another Car so Again, I'll be looking for Free installs. I hope Somebody will be DOing CAI installs HINT HINT <<
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote