Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 12-17-2016, 12:49 AM   #15
Aviator08

Drives: None
So what do you price a 2014 1le with npp and recaros, ash grey with 4k miles? No curb rash on wheels.
Aviator08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:12 PM   #16
Joseph1LE

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 1LE, 2001 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drm2Reality View Post
It's great to see so many "priced to sell" 1LEs that have been listed for months and still available. I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just keep waiting and if you wait long enough eventually the real world market value will fall to match your imaginary market value.

2015 Camaro SS 1LE- sold
2001 Camaro SS SOM M6- sold
1999 Firebird Formula A4- sold
Joseph1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 11:49 PM   #17
Drm2Reality

Drives: Possibly a 1LE in the near future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph1LE View Post
Just keep waiting and if you wait long enough eventually the real world market value will fall to match your imaginary market value.
Lol...or just continue to "bump" your post and continue to ignore the facts!

I laugh every week when I look at the same two 1LE's that have been posted on auto trader locally for the same price as your 1LE and have been been sitting for over 5 months now. I guess some people just never learn...

So glad I unloaded my ZL1 when values were still reasonable! I sold mine in two weeks. So either I got lucky...or I comprehend FMV?
Drm2Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 11:58 PM   #18
imaSSnake
'Maro

Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
Quote:

I laugh every week when I look at the same two 1LE's that have been posted on auto trader locally for the same price as your 1LE and have been been sitting for over 5 months now. I guess some people just never learn...

So glad I unloaded my ZL1 when values were still reasonable! I sold mine in two weeks. So either I got lucky...or I comprehend FMV?
Old 12-18-2016, 07:47 PM   #19
Joseph1LE

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 1LE, 2001 Camaro SS
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaSSnake View Post
Yet the only person ragging on those prices is you and it's evident that no one on this forum takes you seriously yet you still come on here looking for a car as if anyone wants to deal with you. The only one agreeing with you is you lol. Like I said just hang tight and eventually the real world market value will drop.

2015 Camaro SS 1LE- sold
2001 Camaro SS SOM M6- sold
1999 Firebird Formula A4- sold
Joseph1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 09:29 PM   #20
300SRT

Drives: 07 SRT 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph1LE View Post
Yet the only person ragging on those prices is you and it's evident that no one on this forum takes you seriously yet you still come on here looking for a car as if anyone wants to deal with you. The only one agreeing with you is you lol. Like I said just hang tight and eventually the real world market value will drop.
The appropriate method of negotiation is PM. I am very seriously in the market to pull the trigger but only the sellers would know. I believe in being respectful to the other person and to come to a common ground. You should explore that concept.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
300SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 09:30 PM   #21
300SRT

Drives: 07 SRT 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300SRT View Post
The appropriate method of negotiation is PM. I am very seriously in the market to pull the trigger but only the sellers would know. I believe in being respectful to the other person and to come to a common ground. You should explore that concept.

That's to drm2reality

300SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:21 PM   #22
Blazer098

Drives: 2015 Summit White SS
Quote:

Not too sure what you're complaining about with his list price. His car is valued by KBB at $28,000. It's listed at $30,000 obo. The obo part is important because it shows you that the seller is willing to negotiate. I suggest you learn how cars are sold private party, since they are always listed higher than what the seller will take. That's how you make money.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:34 AM   #23
Drm2Reality

Drives: Possibly a 1LE in the near future.
Initially there was a complaint. At this point there are none. I simply find it hilarious how people continue to think their cars are listed appropriately yet their cars are not sold - and continue to stay listed for months and months.

But ok. Continue to keep it "priced to sell"

I fortunately have nothing to learn since my car sold...within a few weeks.

We can agree to disagree...but the market is the market...and vehicles ACTUALLY DO SELL when they are priced more accurately.
Drm2Reality is offline   Reply With Quote