Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #43
Vinylkitty

Drives: Yellow -2SS - BubbleBee
Hey, this is Broncosman's wife. I didn't know he had posted the pic's until after the fact, but it does not bother me. I us to do modeling so i'm us to having my pics's around and there is nothing revealing about those pictures so it did not bother me.
I had the camera on a ladder and tried to take pics before the flash went off :p
As for the outfit, it was halloween and I looove Costumes. Next will be Xmas Pics
Vinylkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #44
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
how come she didn't include the pics of her 'peeling' out of the drive, and doing burnout at the end of the road....hmmmmm, maybe she didn't think you would like them as much.

Now the real question.. are YOU REALLY GOING TO WORK ALL DAY OR GO HOME EARLY!!!!
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #45
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylkitty View Post
Hey, this is Broncosman's wife. I didn't know he had posted the pic's until after the fact, but it does not bother me. I us to do modeling so i'm us to having my pics's around and there is nothing revealing about those pictures so it did not bother me.
I had the camera on a ladder and tried to take pics before the flash went off :p
As for the outfit, it was halloween and I looove Costumes. Next will be Xmas Pics
we all know it was for fun and out of love of your man. Good for you girl!!
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #46
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgecko View Post
Doc, thanks for saying this, you are a gentleman
Doc is always a gentleman, that is why I wait for him to post so I can just go straight to being sarcastic :-), I second (or third or fourth) Doc's thoughts as well, you are a very lucky man indeed....

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #47
Vinylkitty

Thank god I do not work today. I actually get to see my hubby for once. Our hours are completely opposite so it's kinda sucks.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #48
robertway

And one more thing... Boba-friggin-Fett!!!!! So sad he has resorted to a super-soaker to maintain some sort of 2nd amendment rights....

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #49
Vinylkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
lol and how do you know her?
I just noticed where you are from. Nice to see a fellow Canadian I'm from Toronto as well.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #50
robertway

Quote:
Can I ask a favor of you, can you call my wife and tell her how to set a camera up on a ladder . The photos were very tastefully done and it is always nice to see a married couple that likes to find ways to keep the "youthful spice" of marriage alive (not saying you're a couple of crusty old farts, but you get my point)....

Old 11-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #51
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Thank you for being such a good sport VK. You look very cute in those pics and I think it's very cool that you like doing that for your husband. He's a lucky guy.

You ought to talk to Abygale; she loves costumes too. You two would probably go ape talking about costumes to each other lol.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #52
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
I just noticed where you are from. Nice to see a fellow Canadian I'm from Toronto as well.
Gotta love Toronto, hate it when your there, but when your away from it, you miss it. You should talk to my girlfriend lol i would love to get some pics of my gf and my other gf lol
Nice to see that you and your "hubbY" are open and smart, no revealing pics = no problems, just a great thread!
So Christmas? lol maybe my girlfriend can wear an elf costume, she is only 5 feet
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #53
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Thank you for being such a good sport VK. You look very cute in those pics and I think it's very cool that you like doing that for your husband. He's a lucky guy.

You ought to talk to Abygale; she loves costumes too. You two would probably go ape talking about costumes to each other lol.
If Vynilkitty (sorry dont know your name) and Abby were to do a thread with their costumes and camaros, it would be one EPIC thread. lol they probably would go ape talking about costumes!
Kudos to the op, great car, great wife!
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #54
Embalmer
2G1FT1EWXA9103351

Drives: 2SS RS, SIM, 6pd, 20"Alum
Very nice
Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #55
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
you go Girl!!! Those are some great pics

Welcome to C5!
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #56
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
WHo's taken the photos dude? not good hope the yard boy or pool man isn't.
LMAO ..

Nice pics OP ..

Crowley