Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-17-2019, 12:10 AM   #1
iDivinst

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT
1 month since ARH HFC’s ordered

Ordered from RDP and apparently it’s still in “production,” so still has not shipped.

Not sure how long these are supposed to take to make, but how long did your downpipes take to get to you?
iDivinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:39 AM   #2
ABM Camaro

Drives: 2013 ZL1 A6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDivinst View Post
Ordered from RDP and apparently it’s still in “production,” so still has not shipped.

Not sure how long these are supposed to take to make, but how long did your downpipes take to get to you?
Typical for time frame for American Racing. They take forever. Honestly its not RDPs fault. They are just sending an Email to ARH telling them to bill RDP and ship the headers to you. If you called ARH directly, it still takes forever. I dont think they stock up. Its like baked fresh daily when they get an order.

V6 Camaro bolt ons and E85
Tuned by Tampa Tuning

Last edited by ABM Camaro; 12-17-2019 at 09:48 PM.
ABM Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:03 PM   #3
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
I ordered catless downpipes and I received them within 2 weeks I think. Lol. The cats might take longer to get to them.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote