Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 04-19-2010, 06:48 AM   #197
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
I got my ground effects painted out in Phoenix by the dealer where I purchased my car.....it was around $500. I was told that here in town, Quality Collision on Lomas, Bill Elliot is the manager, is the best! Get a quote from them. So far I haven't gotten any chips in mine....the only chips I seem to get are back on the gills!
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #198
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
Question for you guys with the painted GFX, how much did that run you and where did you get them painted?

Thanks in advance!
Talk to Curt Jingle....the guy that showed up last time with the Silver one.

He is your guy as he has "an inside guy." lol

Looking forward to seeing everyone there again on May 2nd!!!!.

Of course, I'll prolly be there by 9:29 but whenever everyone gets there is cool!

Absolutely. 20 Camaros is very doable. I've seen 2 new names on this and the other thread.

Anybody invite them??

Should be a blast again!
-Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:24 AM   #199
Bethgrce

Anyone notice that Las Vegas is copying us with a Meet and Greet (they can't spell) on May 2nd! We might have started something! Look forward to seeing everyone again and see what everyone has done to thier cars! Plus I would like to see some new faces as well! Come on out! We don't bite!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:33 AM   #200
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Ill roll by to meet you guys
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #201
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Anyone notice that Las Vegas is copying us with a Meet and Greet (they can't spell) on May 2nd! We might have started something! Look forward to seeing everyone again and see what everyone has done to thier cars! Plus I would like to see some new faces as well! Come on out! We don't bite!
I saw that...hey, impersonation is the most sincere form of flattery!

We know what the deal is ABQ!

Looking forward to seeing the new faces again.

Anybody make any new contacts to come out??

I talked to a wife of a fella here on the westside who has a set of Polished 20's on Craigslist for a great deal.

Anybody need a spare set?? Awesome deal and I'd pick them up if I didn't already have a set.

She mentioned he's gonna get on here soon so everyone make sure and give him the 505 welcome if you see him!

Gonna try and see if they can make it out to the meet and forward the thread to them.

Also taking to Al (Camaro5 shirt guy) to see about getting us about 25 shirts for now so that we might be able to start working on getting some "ABQ Chapter" type stuff going.

Thank you Scott (jnewberr2ssrs) for the lead on the shirts!

Talk to all of you soon!
-Ivan
Old 04-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #202
ZZTOM

Drives: 67 Camaro 350, 2010 2SS
Hey everyone! On my way back from C5Fest, should be in thursday afternoon. Should be able to bring Bruiser to the next get together. All of you you should make plans for next years fest, it was awesome!!!!! See ya soon.

Oh my twin turbos, freakin awesome!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #203
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTOM View Post
Hey everyone! On my way back from C5Fest, should be in thursday afternoon. Should be able to bring Bruiser to the next get together. All of you you should make plans for next years fest, it was awesome!!!!! See ya soon.

Oh my twin turbos, freakin awesome!!!!!!!!
Camarooooooo Envy.....lol

Already planning on going out next year and having a booth and all that fun stuff. I hope you got a bunch of great pics and info.

Did you go solo or did Hellion/Motiva go out there with??

We just didn't have everything ready and had prior commitments.

But yes, we will be there next year and yes....we hope that you make it out the 2nd!

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car already...damn.

lol.
-Ivan
Old 04-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #204
Bethgrce

It must be the semi-nice weather, but I have been seeing a bunch of new Camaro's out there! I know there are alot of people who don't know about the Camaro5 website and but hopefully the word will get out! Lets keep this thread going! Remember 20!!!!!!!At Least!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #205
ReJeweled_SS
2010 Camaro SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
What's going on guys/girls? You can count me in on the 2nd & 8th...

Bad Karma… I need to get with you sometime this weekend... Maybe Saturday some time if your available to help me install that shift eliminator chip which is underneath the transmission on the driver side and Im not sure if I have all the right tools (I don't have much) to install the cold air intake that I have sitting at home... and about that Diablo chip? Any word... Have you installed it on your car (how's the performance)... I'll probably take one off your hands... If you’re up for it, I will bring the pizza and drinks and we can talk about other ways we can trick out our SS…

There’s also a car show this weekend, its call: “Park ‘n the Park Car Show” 10th Anniversary on April 24, 2010 at Cabezon Park. I might go by and see all the classic and muscle cars out here NM. The weather is supposed to be nice on Saturday. You can find more information at www.parkinthepark.com. Maybe I’ll see some you guys/girls there.

2305 Cabezon Blvd, Rio Rancho, NM
ReJeweled_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #206
Racer-X
Rhymin and Stealin

Drives: The Search is on ABM V6.....
Send a message via MSN to Racer-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReJeweled_SS View Post

Bad Karma… I need to get with you sometime this weekend... Maybe Saturday some time if your available to help me install that shift eliminator chip which is underneath the transmission on the driver side and Im not sure if I have all the right tools (I don't have much) to install the cold air intake that I have sitting at home... and about that Diablo chip? Any word... Have you installed it on your car (how's the performance)... I'll probably take one off your hands... If you’re up for it, I will bring the pizza and drinks and we can talk about other ways we can trick out our SS…

There’s also a car show this weekend, its call: “Park ‘n the Park Car Show” 10th Anniversary on April 24, 2010 at Cabezon Park. I might go by and see all the classic and muscle cars out here NM. The weather is supposed to be nice on Saturday. You can find more information at www.parkinthepark.com. Maybe I’ll see some you guys/girls there.

We will be at this show with the White LS3. come check it out.

I Make Cars Sound Good.

Enchantment Editions
Arc Audio Competition Team
Image Dynamics Elite Sound Performance Team
Team Stinger
Racer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #207
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReJeweled_SS View Post

I'm gonna miss the park meet....usually is pretty good however.

I'm totally ready to help you install that bad boy. About the only tool needed is a flathead driver and a big curb or Jack with stand...lol.

I gotta work Saturday but I usually get out around 4 or 5. Would after that be cool?? You can roll by the house if you wanna take a journey...lol...or I can meet ya somewhere??

If you wanna come up, I'll help you install your CAI....they are soooooo easy on these cars. Def not like the 4th Gens....but same thing for about every mod on this. Less than a 30 minute job...

Which CAI you pick up??

(A Camaro owner def helped design this car.)

Yeah, I did the Diablo tune right away.. Definitely a seat of the pants increase but I have no idea how much total. I did the CAI the day after and I know I picked up a good 30-35 between the two. I can feel that.

The 93 octane tune is damn near perfect for basic bolt ons I think.

You can also do a custom tune through a Diablo rep later down the line if you want...it's why I dig this setup. The mail order tunes are getting better and better. Not quite the Dyno tune, but significantly less $ and pretty dang good.

Touch bases with me whenever you wanna plan on doing it....

Quote:
We will be at this show with the White LS3. come check it out.
White LS3???

-Ivan
Old 04-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #208
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
It must be the semi-nice weather, but I have been seeing a bunch of new Camaro's out there! I know there are alot of people who don't know about the Camaro5 website and but hopefully the word will get out! Lets keep this thread going! Remember 20!!!!!!!At Least!
I picked up a new prospect today....a nice lady driver of a 1SS RJT that works out by me.

Gave her the info, dates/place of the meet and also the Track Day that Curt got us all set up for, and she said that her husband would definitely be interested in coming out and being a part of it.

Woohoo! Look to welcome them if you see em here!

Saw two different Synergy Green rigs out there on the wet roads today as well as a 1LT VR Car with Black stripes.

I hadn't seen these three cars yet.

Look for em guys! They are out there.

Keep it up and see everyone on the 2nd!!
-Ivan
Old 04-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #209
Racer-X
Rhymin and Stealin

Drives: The Search is on ABM V6.....
Send a message via MSN to Racer-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
I'm gonna miss the park meet....usually is pretty good however.

I'm totally ready to help you install that bad boy. About the only tool needed is a flathead driver and a big curb or Jack with stand...lol.

I gotta work Saturday but I usually get out around 4 or 5. Would after that be cool?? You can roll by the house if you wanna take a journey...lol...or I can meet ya somewhere??

If you wanna come up, I'll help you install your CAI....they are soooooo easy on these cars. Def not like the 4th Gens....but same thing for about every mod on this. Less than a 30 minute job...

Which CAI you pick up??

(A Camaro owner def helped design this car.)

Yeah, I did the Diablo tune right away.. Definitely a seat of the pants increase but I have no idea how much total. I did the CAI the day after and I know I picked up a good 30-35 between the two. I can feel that.

The 93 octane tune is damn near perfect for basic bolt ons I think.

You can also do a custom tune through a Diablo rep later down the line if you want...it's why I dig this setup. The mail order tunes are getting better and better. Not quite the Dyno tune, but significantly less $ and pretty dang good.

Touch bases with me whenever you wanna plan on doing it....

White LS3???

-Ivan
We built the audio system in it. Motiva/Hellion did the Twin Turbo Kit. yes I know I could post pics of the full thing but we want people to get an up close and personal look it.
Attached Images

I Make Cars Sound Good.

Enchantment Editions
Arc Audio Competition Team
Image Dynamics Elite Sound Performance Team
Team Stinger
Racer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #210
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAS View Post
We built the audio system in it. Motiva/Hellion did the Twin Turbo Kit. yes I know I could post pics of the full thing but we want people to get an up close and personal look it.
I didn't know that was your car...lol

Danny painted it. Great looking car.

Best of luck at the show! Hope to see you at one of the meets soon too!

PS-For those who have NOT seen this car or Danny's work....you're missing out. lol

Up close pics would be the shizzle!!

-Ivan