Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 01-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #29
Broke Pilot

Drives: '14 1SS 1LE,'68 Chevelle,'70 Vette
Hey, I'm a lover of horsepower no matter what hood it's under... (Plus he's a paying customer, that helped! Lmao) I just sold my personal '01 Cummins that was laying down 486/1064 to the wheels! Like I said, I'll work on anything, So y'all feel free to ask if ya need some help/tools... I'm game!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #30
2SSRSGTOTA

Drives: 2010 2SS / RS Coupe Rally Yellow
Sweet car always liked black on sport cars congrats
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS 6.2L L99 Auto
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV 5.3L V8 Auto (sold)
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L V8 LS1 Auto
1995 Pontiac Trans Am 5.7L V8 LT1 LE2.2 Auto
2SSRSGTOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:49 PM   #31
Broke Pilot

Well... The bug bit quick. I just left Phastek down in houston (i love having speed shops close!) with a nice box in the passenger seat. Picked up a black CAI intake and skip shift eliminator as a bandaid til I get a tune on the car. Rick over at Phastek is a great guy if any of you local guys need anything. Most of them came from Hennessey sounds like...
So anyway, once it warms up ill get the intake thrown on (its 28* and dropping north of houston) and some pics. The guys at the shop let me borrow a lift for 5 minutes to install the skip eliminator.
Sounds like I'm gonna be leaving my car with them for a few days here soon so they can pick through a '14 SS and see what all parts carry over. Apparently there's not a lot of us roaming around?
Old 01-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #32
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
Look into H-town Camaro Club bud!
^^^^This... www.h-towncamaroclub.com

Our next meeting is the 18th and it will either be at Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland or at Twin Peaks in Shenandoah

Check the street meets section. The Camaros are always meeting up somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
Well... The bug bit quick. I just left Phastek down in houston (i love having speed shops close!) with a nice box in the passenger seat. Picked up a black CAI intake and skip shift eliminator as a bandaid til I get a tune on the car. Rick over at Phastek is a great guy if any of you local guys need anything. Most of them came from Hennessey sounds like...
So anyway, once it warms up ill get the intake thrown on (its 28* and dropping north of houston) and some pics. The guys at the shop let me borrow a lift for 5 minutes to install the skip eliminator.
Sounds like I'm gonna be leaving my car with them for a few days here soon so they can pick through a '14 SS and see what all parts carry over. Apparently there's not a lot of us roaming around?
Jason and Sean are great to deal with. They are Sponsors here on C5 and also the H-Town Camaro Club.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:09 PM   #33
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
ONE NICE CAR!!!

Wow, congrats!
Old 01-07-2014, 02:00 PM   #34
Broke Pilot

Thanks wadew...
Mlee,I've been lookin on the h-town camaro club website. Saw the meet up on the 18th. Unfortunately I can't usually plan what I'm doing for dinner, let alone a week in advance! I'm a charter pilot ou of sugarland, so I'm on call 24/7. But I'm gonna try to make it, I'd love to get back into a car club...
Old 01-08-2014, 06:42 PM   #35
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Howdy... Long time camaro5 lurker, using the site mainly just for random info when one rolls thru my shop. But now I have a good reason to be here all the time! For the last few years I've been a big part of Cumminsforum.com. I've been into the diesel performance scene for the last 10 years. Now it's time to get back to my muscle car roots, just modern muscle. I work on just about anything with an engine, have a little shop I do specialty work out of fr friends/ family, or anyone that wants it.
But enough about me, I know all y'all care about is...
My '14 1SS 1LE NPP. No options otherwise. This car will be pure hotrod when it's done. I sure wish you could get a car with manual locks/windows/seats nowadays... Just sad...

If anyone needs anything around the Houston area, just shout. I'm always ready to lend a tool, or turn a wrench!
Great looking Camaro SS! How's the driving experience been?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:06 PM   #36
Broke Pilot

Thank ya... It's been as fun as it can be in a 1LE with 30*/misty/rainy weather down here. I feel bad, I wanna open her up, but every time I even look at the skinny pedal the rear end breaks loose. (Not a complaint!) I love the car... My wife tries to video me driving with my goofy grin.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 PM   #37
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Thank ya... It's been as fun as it can be in a 1LE with 30*/misty/rainy weather down here. I feel bad, I wanna open her up, but every time I even look at the skinny pedal the rear end breaks loose. (Not a complaint!) I love the car... My wife tries to video me driving with my goofy grin.

That's awesome. Please continue to enjoy!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote