Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-21-2019, 03:21 PM   #15
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro View Post
Back in 2010 I gave a company a check for $6500 to get an Edelbrock S/C for me and install it. I got all kinds of stories about the shipment. He said he ordered it from Edelbrock. When I contacted Edelbrock, I found out he never ordered it and wasn't a customer of theirs. I never was able to get my $6500 back to this day. And the guy is still in business.

What’d your lawyer say about it?
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:47 PM   #16
silversleeper
Big Crow

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro View Post
Back in 2010 I gave a company a check for $6500 to get an Edelbrock S/C for me and install it. I got all kinds of stories about the shipment. He said he ordered it from Edelbrock. When I contacted Edelbrock, I found out he never ordered it and wasn't a customer of theirs. I never was able to get my $6500 back to this day. And the guy is still in business.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...urt-32087.html

It's not as hard as you think. Bring paperwork. Don't bring verbal and a buddy who says....
Explain your side, with receipts like the bank copy of the cashed check, like your talking to your boss and you'll win. The only reason not to do this if the scammer has no assets. In those situations even if you win there is nothing to recover, you don't get paid.
silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #17
Jrich713

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Whipple 2.9 supercharger for sale

I wasnt sure how to upload pics but have now figured it out. Check the thread out in forced induction. Pics and price are there. I’ve been a creeper on this forum for a long time and honestly just figured someone would want this SC since it’s brand new for not a brand new price. Hints the reason I joined the forum. I promise that I’ll make a believer outta someone on here eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jrich713 is offline   Reply With Quote